Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

i'll be in Japan in December 2011 hopefully theres not alot of hypebeast over there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by alex1689

The dmp mold was the best

They were preferable but not the best.    I take it you've never held a pair of OG's or 2000/2001 Concords/ Spacejams/Black/Red? 
I've never tried on a pair of OG's or 2001's but the 2010 Cool Greys fit amazingly IMO. I'm a size 10 and they are super comfy, fit true and have a nice snug fit. I would be very happy if they released the Concords with that particular mold.

Originally Posted by jaysonmyfeet812

Do you think the availability of these will be similar to the Cool Greys?

it seems as if this question is no longer relevant in this sneaker phase. 

they have no godamn dignity any more... 

theyre spreading their legs EVEN WIDER (pretzel status) as long as they know theyre being wanted.

i dont see why they wouldnt make these as available as the previous XI releases. 

Hell I'll just go to the London HOH. Walk out with like 5 pairs or trainers in their lingo
wink.gif
Man I am salivating for these concords. Like a College Freshman in '01 all over again!

92.75 is the COST of the shoes for the retailer. That's what they'll pay, AT MOST. Pretty much all of them get a % discount as well, based on the amount of product they order throughout the year.

175 is the RETAIL price suggested by Nike.

%**%*% greedy mom and pop stores owners 
wanted to charge $300.00 plus for the space jams and cool greys 

and these cocck suckers also get a BONUS  discount for there buying power over a years time 

i could think of a few stores in Brooklyn and other parts of ny that if there business burns down tonight i would not feel bad for them 

greedy bastardsz

people cry about resellers the real cooks are the direct buyers from nike 

not nickel and dime resellers 

blondsoccerplyr has a wealth of info that most niketalkers like myself can only dream to have 

thanks for this jewel of information 

[font=verdana, san-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

92.75 is the COST of the shoes for the retailer. That's what they'll pay, AT MOST. Pretty much all of them get a % discount as well, based on the amount of product they order throughout the year.

175 is the RETAIL price suggested by Nike.

%**%*% greedy mom and pop stores owners 
wanted to charge $300.00 plus for the space jams and cool greys 

and these cocck suckers also get a BONUS  discount for there buying power over a years time 

i could think of a few stores in Brooklyn and other parts of ny that if there business burns down tonight i would not feel bad for them 

greedy bastardsz

people cry about resellers the real cooks are the direct buyers from nike 

not nickel and dime resellers 

blondsoccerplyr has a wealth of info that most niketalkers like myself can only dream to have 

thanks for this jewel of information 

[/font]

[/font]

whats worse is the china sellers who get them early and for much less and charge rape prices. i talk to these guys and try to get just a tiny discount and they say they make no profit on a shoe they are selling for 180 when im asking 150-160. yea right, they probably bought the shoes for less than $50 guaranteed

will these come in similar packaging such as the space jams and cool greys? december can't come soon enough.

I really wanted Space Jams and Cool Greys and missed out. These will make up for both of those. I hope they bring back Columbia XI's in 2012

Idc how much these will be. These pair of jays along with some flight jkidd were the ones that started my passion for shoes. My saving started two months ago! First multi purchase(all for my stash).

Back
Top Bottom