Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Can you stop asking? You asked this like 5 times on the last page.

If someone doesnt answer then either

1.We dont wanna tell you

or

2.We dont know

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

1.We dont wanna tell you

or

2.We dont know
Does anyone no, if www.sneakerpreorder.com is a legit site to get the space jams from?
and if so how does it work out for u to get the shoes? and also do they come in the special box?

Originally Posted by gottig10

1.We dont wanna tell you

or

2.We dont know
Does anyone no, if www.sneakerpreorder.com is a legit site to get the space jams from?
and if so how does it work out for u to get the shoes? and also do they come in the special box?
laugh.gif

neighborhood u sound like a hater if yo udont know the answer let the man fire away we suppose to help each other

to the other dude just chill bro grab them on RD its no big deal as long as you play it smart, YOU WILL COP THESE

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by gottig10

eyes.gif
THEY LOOK KINDA SUSPECT TO ME

^^Agreed, I passed on ordering from them even though they price it cheaper than RMK or VMV....

I heard they do not guarantee you will get them. So basically they hold your $$ then return the $$ to you if they can't get them to you....

I saw this on 23isback.com, can anyone verify if the highlighted section is true?

"Dec. 23 - Retro XI "Space Jam" Pic1 :The date has been changed to December 23. The Jordan Company also raised the retail price to $175 and it lookslike it'll [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]only be available in mensizes."

[/color]

1.We dont wanna tell you

or

2.We dont know
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Looks shady. Prices are too cheap for a reseller. Move along.

Mr. T says...You need to learn to spell foo. EAT YOUR VEGETABLES!

btw, IBTL!

i was gonna order mine from sneakerpreorder..but i never did. i have my doubts...

i think i will wait for RD...try my luck

Just to let yall know, sneakerpreorder.com is OWNED by a NTer and is legit. His screen name is solezprogression(i think).

Originally Posted by 2shady4blaze

Just to let yall know, sneakerpreorder.com is OWNED by a NTer and is legit. His screen name is solezprogression(i think).

I hope so.

That price is too good to pass up on.

For those of you who actually have a pair....

Does it look like the "carbon fiber" underneath the sole look suspect to you?

i can honestly say that this is the worst release of a shoe i have ever been witness to. JB hopefully (or not) takes a lesson from this page in hopes thatdisasters like this don't repeat themselves. RD scrambling, online sites selling at a phenomenal rate (no hate) and the constant sifting through the rumorrubble to retrieve solid info has turned this into the ultimate three ring, 5 month, multi site juggling act. i hope that each person ( sneakerhead orotherwise) finds solice in what is to come and get what they so desperately desire.

Originally Posted by akuma471

i can honestly say that this is the worst release of a shoe i have ever been witness to. JB hopefully (or not) takes a lesson from this page in hopes that disasters like this don't repeat themselves. RD scrambling, online sites selling at a phenomenal rate (no hate) and the constant sifting through the rumor rubble to retrieve solid info has turned this into the ultimate three ring, 5 month, multi site juggling act. i hope that each person ( sneakerhead or otherwise) finds solice in what is to come and get what they so desperately desire.

it's scary to think that the shoe game has come to this astronomically low point in its current state... and to be perfectly honest, your statement myfriend is one of the most intelligent BUT ALSO truthful things ive read on this forum. its such a hassle nowadays for certain "HYPED" releases. notonly do you have to compete with, sometimes hundreds of people scrambling for 25 pairs (BAY AREA), but we are forced fo play this game of cat and mouse to finddetails about releases.

Again to reiterate....Theres always soooooooooooo much hype.. but how often does the overall package meet up to expectations?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

mailman just drop my pair off they look pretty good, ill take pics when i get home from work. To everyone who want the box believe me it's not what everyone is making it out to be. it's just a glorified fusion box !!! i copped from air randy my pair came with everything except the paper
How long did it take for you to receive yours from air randy?

The way u guys are gobbling all these up, there might not be enough pair on RD and it might end up a QS anyway, at least in mens sizes
laugh.gif

My how the game has changed . . . .

frown.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

The way u guys are gobbling all these up, there might not be enough pair on RD and it might end up a QS anyway, at least in mens sizes
laugh.gif

My how the game has changed . . . .

frown.gif

Well from my understanding, the pairs that the Asian websites are selling, are stolen.

JB will have enough for those who are lined up and want these.

BoutMyMoney3 it to 3 days for me to get my pair

to dude who was asking about the carbon fiber plate, imo it does not look suspect they just didn't use the normal silver @ black carbon fiber pattern.it's a darker pattern used on the 09 jams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom