Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to get my in a couple weeks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18albee

Im probably going to have to scoop some up early. People who havent bought Jordans in a while are definitely going to be out there trying to grab these, so that alone makes it more difficult to obtain.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

To the people who got theirs early.

Are you sure your pairs are not the "B" grades that get sneaked out before they are processed?

keep that in mind when buying early from some of these sites. - It does happen
Yeah, I'm defiinite that mine are NOT b-grades. They don't have the b-grade stamp and I think I have a pair with one of the best quality.

i heard from a very reliable source this will be released on black friday and the infra red VIs will be taking its place for the Christmas release, and oh yeahi also heard this be a limited gr kinda like the three AJ 23's that came out last black friday
pimp.gif

^^those good folks at windycitysoles
ohwell.gif
they are a big directsupplier/retailer of shoes in the illinios area and they mostly do direct business with JB
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by thekckid

^^^^^ who is this quote "reliable source"?
as a matter of fact you can pre order your SpaceJams, XIIs and Infra Red VIs now and you'll receive them 2-3 weeks early before actual releaseday
tired.gif

^^^^^^^ those 23's that dropped last black friday was not that limited at least not in my area. those things were still in stores in june. but these arespace jams and that a whole different animal

not knocking the info i just need to see it online before i believe. if this is true the white/red 12's are taking a back seat for the 6's

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

^^^^^^^ those 23's that dropped last black friday was not that limited at least not in my area. those things were still in stores in june. but these are space jams and that a whole different animal
your right those 23's weren't really that limited cause every store that got them has more than the demand dictated, limited gr is sayingout five stores in the mall only 2-3 would get this as suppose to all of them getting it if it is a gr
smokin.gif

ayy i just got my pair from footalog ... if anyone wants to see them let me know how to post pics lol .. im strugglin

^^^^^^^ i think all the usual suspects should get these in my area, because the mall is in an "urban" area and FA and FTL get all the limitedreleases. because they all have urban accounts. there are advantages to having a mall in the hood

Originally Posted by psypha

got these in the mail today from a fellow nter...

not bad for $200 shipped...
200 SHIPPED DAMN THATS LESS THAN WHAT I PAID FOR MY TRUE BLUES BUT QUALITY WISE 09 TB's> SJ's IMO NICE PICK UP THO

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

200 SHIPPED DAMN THATS LESS THAN WHAT I PAID FOR MY TRUE BLUES BUT QUALITY WISE 09 TB's> SJ's IMO NICE PICK UP THO
yeah i agree but i will rock these hard until the official release then grab another pair or 2...

im waiting for the my 2nd pair of tb3s that cost me $197.50 shipped...

Originally Posted by psypha

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

yeah i agree but i will rock these hard until the official release then grab another pair or 2...

im waiting for the my 2nd pair of tb3s that cost me $197.50 shipped...
DAMN for 200?? lmk so I could cop in a sz 12
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^those good folks at windycitysoles
ohwell.gif
they are a big direct supplier/retailer of shoes in the illinios area and they mostly do direct business with JB
smokin.gif

No hate, but dude doesn't do direct business with JB. He's a reseller. I know b/c I put him on to his connect that he's getting his SJ's from(no coincidence that we both do pre-orders and both live in Illinois). Sorry to burst your bubble. I wouldn't necessarily take his word as fact when itcomes to upcoming release dates. He gets his info from NT and retailers just like everyone else on here... subject to misinformation.

Not bad for that price, especially when we all know people will be flocking for these in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom