Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Ehh.......these don't do it for me. Quality that is.
I'm going to have to find a pair of 2000 Space Jams for a good price.
So............more pairs for you guys, I guess?
I hope you guys enjoy your 2009 Space Jams.
laugh.gif

Enjoy your piss yellow soles ?
roll.gif

Just playin man haha i think alot of people dont wanna shell out the money for a pair of yellowed 00' especially cause a pair in good condition and not terribley yellowed is around 350-400
The 00' are way more comfortable and have way better quality but for the soles to be all yellow just really ruins it for me i have two pairs of 00' but that dam yellow sole keeps me from rocking them on a daily and with these 09s ill be able to rock them and not worry about soles more yellowed then a laker jersey lol , quality is not even close to the 00' pair but icey soles on a pair of Space Jams = Instant cop for me
pimp.gif

Couldn't have said it any better

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Just playin man haha i think alot of people dont wanna shell out the money for a pair of yellowed 00' especially cause a pair in good condition and not terribley yellowed is around 350-400
The 00' are way more comfortable and have way better quality but for the soles to be all yellow just really ruins it for me i have two pairs of 00' but that dam yellow sole keeps me from rocking them on a daily and with these 09s ill be able to rock them and not worry about soles more yellowed then a laker jersey lol , quality is not even close to the 00' pair but icey soles on a pair of Space Jams = Instant cop for me
pimp.gif

dont forget they are bound to separate or crumble/ btw JB we need the cool greys and columbias plzzzzzzzzzzz!!

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

laugh.gif

roll.gif

The 00' are way more comfortable and have way better quality but for the soles to be all yellow just really ruins it for me i have two pairs of 00' but that dam yellow sole keeps me from rocking them on a daily and with these 09s ill be able to rock them and not worry about soles more yellowed then a laker jersey lol and not to mention the crumbling or midsole seperation that can occur , the quality on the 09s is not even close to the 00' pair but icey soles on a pair of Space Jams = Instant cop for me
pimp.gif

dont forget they are bound to separate or crumble/ btw JB we need the cool greys and columbias plzzzzzzzzzzz!!

*Fixed it
pimp.gif

Considering these SJ's will at least feel better then the CDP 11s, these should be copped. The back ankle should never be hard material, glad they wentback with the softer material...

laugh.gif

roll.gif

The 00' are way more comfortable and have way better quality but for the soles to be all yellow just really ruins it for me i have two pairs of 00' but that dam yellow sole keeps me from rocking them on a daily and with these 09s ill be able to rock them and not worry about soles being more yellowed then a laker jersey lol , quality is not even close to the 00' pair but icey soles on a pair of Space Jams = Instant cop for me
pimp.gif

But you're also forgetting that due to the quality of JB nowadays those 09 Space Jams will be yellower than a stick of butter in no time anyway. Icy solesdon't stay icy for long if you rock em on a regular...09's will be no different.

Everyone will talk negative about the 09 SJs, but these will sell out faster than any other release....Funny how that is....

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

^^^^^^^^^^^ they did the same thing to some nt'ers with the tb3 release they had taken to many preorders and didn't have the shoes on hand to fill the orders, and jerked them around until they had a new shipment

Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

laugh.gif

roll.gif

The 00' are way more comfortable and have way better quality but for the soles to be all yellow just really ruins it for me i have two pairs of 00' but that dam yellow sole keeps me from rocking them on a daily and with these 09s ill be able to rock them and not worry about soles being more yellowed then a laker jersey lol , quality is not even close to the 00' pair but icey soles on a pair of Space Jams = Instant cop for me
pimp.gif

But you're also forgetting that due to the quality of JB nowadays those 09 Space Jams will be yellower than a stick of butter in no time anyway. Icy soles don't stay icy for long if you rock em on a regular...09's will be no different.
Co-sign and I meant there's always seaglow.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

laugh.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

But you're also forgetting that due to the quality of JB nowadays those 09 Space Jams will be yellower than a stick of butter in no time anyway. Icy soles don't stay icy for long if you rock em on a regular...09's will be no different.

Well there is a way to help/stop yellowing by just using sole savers thats what i did with my Dmp 6s and 11s and it worked great

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by dtb00201

was looking on kenlu and someone posted a comparison between the cdp and these and i noticed the jumpman jordan tag is higher

DSC02800.jpg

http://www.kenlu.net/foru...2-cdp-2009-10_45617.html

ohwell.gif
Not even payin attention look at hte tongues the cdp is fallen & 09 SJ is pulled up i think they're goin to be the same
no...thats the height of the cdp tongue pulled up...im looking at mine as we speak....the jumpman jordan is suppsoed to be on the third lace loop

air-jordan-11-dmp-1.jpg
air-jordan-xi-11-concord-2009-retro-1.jpg

lol not fake...just early release bgrades

DSC02793.jpg

this is why i dont mess with these sites.....id rather just wait a few months and pay less and get it directly from jb....not from some disgruntled workermaking them on the side

I got a pair from footalog... but the box wasn't the official one that's supposed to come with these. It was a normal JB box with all the info... justa normal box... the blue inserts were included though.

Too many posts to read all the way through to see if footalog.com has been mentioned, but did I get took????
ohwell.gif

R these gonna be a general release not quickstrike? Does nebody know? Thnx much appreciated!! Really would like to grab a pair w/o having to step onsomebody's face running in the mall...

i just a you tube video on sneakernews of this guy unboxing a pair of 09 jams they look official, even the jumpman tag on tongue is placed correctly. to behonest with you they look a hellava lot better than mine. i still plan on getting at least 1 are 2 pair on rd.

i just got mine today from rmk there ok im not to thrilled. ill post pics let me know what you think the quality is better than the cdps.this is the first timei buy early i like to look at the shoes myself before buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom