Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
ALL THE NEGATIVE TALKED, BUT THEMAIN PPL TALKIN SH$T WILL BE THE MAIN ONES CRYING WHEN THEY DONT GET THERE HANDS ON A PAIR!
SO GO AHEAD AND SKIP GETTING THEM THAT LEAVES MORE FOR THE REST OF US
~
roll.gif

smokin.gif
dope pics up there/plus the box is sicc/ can someone post pics of these next to the cdp xi's and dmp xi's if u dont mind

so is it an extra $50 for the "special" box and non-tissue toe inserts? A retro- card would have been enough

Wow the Jupman logo looks horrible.....

Originally Posted by MF178

and then when the Space Jams re-release in 2018, people are gonna be saying that the 2018 doesn't look as good as the 2009, and that the 2009 SJ's are the best quality. people get over it!, just buy the shoe!

lol just a quick note, do you guys notice that all the people saying things like: "Get over it!" "stop nitpicking!" "I love thesoles!" and other type of ignorant comments are exactly that.. ignorant to the fact that quality is horrible. those posting these comments are low postsand usually very young collectors (HYPEBEASTS) that are fueling jordan brand in a totally negative direction.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by akuma471

gentlemen, u trippin! some og's were garbage too and u talk as if every shoe before 01 was quality! xiv's had soles seperatin, vi's yellowed quickly (carmines' infrareds), og grapes yellowed! do your homework and stop screamin about quality when the og's weren't even all that great! shoes wear out over time, simple! btw i wore these kicks when they dropped instead of deadstockin wondering if i could one up the next guy on nt or nike planet years later!

again, no one is complaining about the SOLES. thats the only decent part of the shoes... the icey soles haha
roll.gif
whats the real issue?? the entire banna shape of the shoe!!! i understnad thatlong time wear and tear makes shoes disformed... but to pay premium prices for a DEADSTOCK DEFORMED shoe to begin with??? i jus call that plain idiotic.. sorryif i affended anyone
devil.gif

Originally Posted by enigma586

the crying really as to stop. yes the quality is down the shape is off but do you think the millions of casual buyers notice or care the way us thousands of "collectors" do. how many of the ppl that go into footlocker and finishline on that black friday do you think will notice the patent leather is cut different from the 01 version. fact is not many. not many will know the tongue suppose to say "jumpman jam", the mesh is suppose to be softer, the jumpman on the sole is not suppose to be blue, etc etc. they're simple gonna say "wow that's the new jordan everybody's talking about that's a nice looking shoe, I'll take a pair". jb gets their sale consumer gets their product, life goes on. if you care that freakin much then do what we "collectors" are suppose to love doing. hunt yourself down a pair a 01s, use the $400 you were gonna use on 2 pairs of 09 space jams, trade something, find a pair and restore them whatever just stop all the _itching.

stop itching?? lol im just sick and tired of reading how "WE- COLLECTORS" are so quick to give jordan brand an excuse. im just looking for answers. its a sad day, when hardcore collectors and those who have spent countless paychecks on SELFISH {not to mention STANKY) +*! jordan brand, only to have themtreat us this way... literally, everything you guys say is exactly wat allows them to do what they do...

i just honestly feel as a consumer, we should have a say...
-look at the automobile business...... motorist demand quality, even and esp. with the current state of affairs of our economy
-moreover, i know its a little overboard, but if rosa parks stood around and made excuses for whites like you guys do for JORDAN BRND/NIKE, most of us probablystill be in the back of the bus.
alien.gif

can we get a side by side pic of these new "Wanna Be" Spacejam with the 2001 "Real" spacejams to shut these youngins up. Man these are sohorrible and JB should be *&^%&*(* shamed for even puttin these out and calling em spacejams. I put this on my list of 4 shoes to cop this year, weellafter seeing these pics it's a pass forreal. This is no where near the real spacejams man.

gentlemen, u trippin! some og's were garbage too and u talk as if every shoe before 01 was quality! xiv's had soles seperatin, vi's yellowed quickly (carmines' infrareds), og grapes yellowed! do your homework and stop screamin about quality when the og's weren't even all that great! shoes wear out over time, simple! btw i wore these kicks when they dropped instead of deadstockin wondering if i could one up the next guy on nt or nike planet years later!

ARE you kidding??? I think you are...
laugh.gif

All my retros, and few OGs i happily own completely @$*+ on the new retros (word to kanye)

Do my homework??? I've got all the evidence bro.

Can you feel tumbled leather? Do you know what real patent leather look/feel like??

P.s.-We are not *****ing or crying. We are trying to help yall out, and realize what JB has put before you.Whether you buy it or not, good for you. It'syour money, but best believe i'll feel sorry for your feet being scrunched up walking in 175 dollar cardboard.

BEST POST IN MONTHS! Like i said, the XI takes the cake as the WORST retro ever created by JORDAN bRAND....thgis is laughable and these look exactly likefakes, if not worse.

why do people keep saying 2001 spacejams they were released and made in the year 2000

yall just need to shut up and be happy these coming back out!!!! when the hell was there a retro that looks identical to the original? most of yall rookiesnever had the space jams to begin with so how the hell you know what they look like in person.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

I don't give a sh*t about shape, the icy sole is soooooo fresh!
eek.gif
These will definately be copped, every time we see new pics they look even better than before
Give cats flip-flops with a ice sole & watch the line around the block. You dudes sound more & more like ISSers.

Originally Posted by J0RDANKIcK5

looks like they fixed the patent leather a little bit, i will cop if i can get my hands on these
roll.gif

tired.gif
Reason why we get sucky quality now because dudes like you are gonnacop anyways and give them a reason to do it. If the White/Red 12's look nice (which they probably won't seeing the Flu Game 12's) they along withthe DTRT 1's will be my only purchase of '09. Looking forward to a few of the 2010 releases. Shame on some of you guys in here praising JB for thiscrappy retro.

thinking bout doing the pre-order on VMC INC cause getting these on release is going to be crazy. Has anybody bought from them before?

Back when i first saw the OG XIII in person, i thought the leather on the toe box was pretty cheap... but i bought them anyway.
I'm getting at two things here:

1 Most poeple won't care, and
2 JBs quality started to tail off as soon as they moved away from Nike.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

What's scary is that JB got the True Blue III re-retro perfect from all the reviews i heard.

That's because Jordan's don't sell that well in a lot of international markets. They stepped up the quality in an attempt to stimulate demand inthose markets.
All those CDP restocks? Returns from international markets.
TB IIIs will drop in the US eventually, but the quality remains to be seen... the US release of the Cool Grey Spizikes was a separate production run, and theUS release of the TBIIIs may well be too.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

and isnt their an alot better pic of them also from marquee sole somewhere???
Pics from Marqueesole are "touched up" with PS. Run them through 'JPEGsnoop' and it will say that the pic has been processed/edited.

Those 1st 3 pics are
sick.gif

I wear a 15 and I don't even want to imagine what those look like...

Usually Jordans in size 15 don't look taht bad. I swear size 16s look at least 2 sizes bigger.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

ARE you kidding??? I think you are...
laugh.gif

All my retros, and few OGs i happily own completely @$*+ on the new retros (word to kanye)

Do my homework??? I've got all the evidence bro.

Can you feel tumbled leather? Do you know what real patent leather look/feel like??

P.s.-We are not *****ing or crying. We are trying to help yall out, and realize what JB has put before you.Whether you buy it or not, good for you. It's your money, but best believe i'll feel sorry for your feet being scrunched up walking in 175 dollar cardboard.

you say you have the evidence and if thats the case great i'm happy for you. yes i am aware of what real patent leather looks/feels like but what does thatmean considering that you don't have the 09's? that's what i'm sayin! you went off before even listening to yourself. 175 dollar cardboard....how do you know that by sight alone? og's are og's... enough said but it has nothing to do with the fact that your retro's are just a former shellof what og's were.

its tough we cant have the same jordans made like they used to be. does anything in life look the same as it did when it first came out? lol. i feel u thoughman.. just dont cop. im def gonna cop though.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Did you honestly not see the two other threads about the space jams? Seriously another one? If you don't like them DONT BUY THEM, simple as that....LOCK

honestly, i believe that the public should see all the pics that surface to ensure no release day regrets-- as i expereienced when i purchased my cdp xi's...

If you have a release day regret just return them man. BTW the $50 dollar increase is cause they come with a t-shirt and maybe soemthing else (not sure). Inany event you have to realize that the way they make sneakers in 2009 is not the same way they made them in 1996. Some of those materials are no longer usedby Nike, and it might be an added expense just to reatin those materials for a limited run of shoes. In other cases they just want to differentiate them fromthe originals. I'm not saying you're wrong for being upset, I'm just saying it is what it is, so you either accept it and buy it, or don't andforget about them. But if you do buy them enjoy them for what they are and be happy you have the opportunity to rock them again, because JB didn't have torelease the space jams they could have released something else, knowing that whatever Jordan retro they release will sell out.

Originally Posted by enigma586

the crying really as to stop. yes the quality is down the shape is off but do you think the millions of casual buyers notice or care the way us thousands of "collectors" do. how many of the ppl that go into footlocker and finishline on that black friday do you think will notice the patent leather is cut different from the 01 version. fact is not many. not many will know the tongue suppose to say "jumpman jam", the mesh is suppose to be softer, the jumpman on the sole is not suppose to be blue, etc etc. they're simple gonna say "wow that's the new jordan everybody's talking about that's a nice looking shoe, I'll take a pair". jb gets their sale consumer gets their product, life goes on. if you care that freakin much then do what we "collectors" are suppose to love doing. hunt yourself down a pair a 01s, use the $400 you were gonna use on 2 pairs of 09 space jams, trade something, find a pair and restore them whatever just stop all the _itching.

stop itching?? lol im just sick and tired of reading how "WE- COLLECTORS" are so quick to give jordan brand an excuse. im just looking for answers. its a sad day, when hardcore collectors and those who have spent countless paychecks on SELFISH {not to mention STANKY) +*! jordan brand, only to have them treat us this way... literally, everything you guys say is exactly wat allows them to do what they do...

i just honestly feel as a consumer, we should have a say...
-look at the automobile business...... motorist demand quality, even and esp. with the current state of affairs of our economy
-moreover, i know its a little overboard, but if rosa parks stood around and made excuses for whites like you guys do for JORDAN BRND/NIKE, most of us probably still be in the back of the bus.
alien.gif
i'm not making excuses for jb and your "answer" as been stated numerous times on here before. we are the minority. no matter howmuch we cry, scream,_itch and complain its not gonna change anything. as a business student i've gotta say what jb is doing is good business. come on takethe fusions as an example god awful looking things, but the kids are eating them up. now think about it like this take an air jordan shoe, get rid of all the"sneaker technology", INCREASE the price. lol it really bugs me out, like how do you come up with that math. take a $120+ sneaker get rid of half ofthe reason its a $120+ sneaker fuse it with a $80 sneaker and it almost doubles in price.REally?

and hey i dont like it at all either. i thing we should get more respect as the ppl that helped build their empire. but business is business i guess. i meanthey probably make such a profit on their products now that they can afford for some of them the sit on the shelf. Can you really look me in the face and tellme decreasing the quality on a product while at the same time raising the price by $50 is a bad business move? a slap in the face yes.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MF178

and then when the Space Jams re-release in 2018, people are gonna be saying that the 2018 doesn't look as good as the 2009, and that the 2009 SJ's are the best quality. people get over it!, just buy the shoe!

lol just a quick note, do you guys notice that all the people saying things like: "Get over it!" "stop nitpicking!" "I love the soles!" and other type of ignorant comments are exactly that.. ignorant to the fact that quality is horrible. those posting these comments are low posts and usually very young collectors (HYPEBEASTS) that are fueling jordan brand in a totally negative direction.
eyes.gif

Just in case you think I'm a youngn' hyping the JB line in a negative direction, I'm a 30 year old OG collector that's been buying J'ssince the OG bordeaux VII's dropped in '92. There's no ignorance here. The reality is its not Burger King "You can't have it yourway." Just be happy with the sneaker or forget about them. On a side note Youngn's don't let any haters put you down, the OG/oldhead collectorslike myself were youngn's at one time too. Keep you're game tight, your smile right and laugh in the face of those that put you down.

well i got my 00 jams so im jus gonna rock those or wait for a variant to come out and swap soles lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom