Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of a sole swap if I triple up....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm thinking of a sole swap if I triple up....
grin.gif

unless youve perfected the process, i wouldnt risk wasting 2 perfectly wearable space jams. besides 01's SHOULD have the yellowed look....theyre old
wink.gif

Me, im going to clash and say I still perfer the 2000's over these any day of the week. Maybe because its the nostalgic feeling from buying them onDecember 13, 2000.

I like the clear soles on Space Jams over the blue tinted ones. IMO, the blue tinted soles only look good on the Concord's and Columbia's.

Plus the shape on these are
sick.gif
in bad way..

Haven't seen anyone post a pic of this yet...Here's the original Space Jam XI shirt. Probably only worn this once!!

e63cyt.jpg

The 2000 space jams are far better than the 09s!!! I really doubt u will be able to have 09s looking good in ten years..and there are plenty of nice looking2000 retro 11s around. Thats just my opinion!!

same here i guess its just how u rock it cus i still have a few an sean john has nice baggy ones .....an please you people with the tight thing going on do noti repeat do not rock these with tight *@+ jean shorts

Its bad enough there overpriced ,, Its even worse they rub it in our faces with the "YOU MADE THEM ICONIC" line...

Its like saying " You made it easy for us to rape your pockets "...........

lol @ who still wears jean shorts....dont let any1 or a new style dictate what u wear....if u like jean shorts wear..dont not wear dem bcuz "nobody"still wears them....anyway...copped x2 like i been saying for a while

anyone got word on if these be droppin at Niketowns(specifically the Eugene store)? I really don't wanna have to drive to Portland to campout...

THE SPACE JAMS WILL BE A GENERAL RELEASE AND WILL COME OUT SOME TIME IN NOV. TAKE MY WORD FOR IT IMA 100000000000000000%sure

Originally Posted by sosmoove

All these cats talkin about their pairs but no pics????
nerd.gif

That's the true definition of HYPEbeast . . . .
EDIT: got 1000 pair and no pics, and I still wear jean shorts (what happened that nobody wears them) ?

^^^that's what I said. I have a few Jean shorts by rocawear and Sean john. They're not tight theyre pretty loose. Ionno I guess I am old school. But usee many people around my age group wearing Jean shorts I didn't think they were out. I'm 26. Wear what yall want. It's YOUR style. Be YOURSELF.You kids don't have to all be like kanyeezy......

Nice Space Jams! I bet these are going to bring so many old shoeheads out of retirement. But anyways jordan brand has released the dmp 11s, cdp 11's,Space Jams are about to drop. Theres a rumor that an all white line that will produce the Columbians are due to drop in the near future. What other 11s wouldyou like to see with a release date........me personally the cool greys.

I don't see the problem with jean shorts.. seriously what's the big deal... I personally wear ecko ones

I too wear jeans shorts. I gotta admit its hard finding nice ones that fit proper now a days but I do still have a few pair of polo jeans ones that I rock.

I support jean shorts, idk what you all are talking about.
I rock Cargos but you do not have to wear cargo shorts all of the time.

NT supports jean shorts, case closed lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom