Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with ^. I seriously don't see paying $90-100 extra to get them early excessive at all. As a matter of fact, I am copping a pair in my other browserwindow. The way I see it, you can either
A) wait til release day, fight lines, experience server errors and wait for online restocks, and potentially end up without a pair and searching eBay AFTERrelease date and paying an extra $150-200.... OR

B) Cop now, months early, a pair for $100 over. Enough said.
pimp.gif

lmfao...@ people cryin over the shoes being stolen if they are...i could understand if it was people going inside some hardworkin mans house and takin hisshoes...that he worked hard to buy....but stealin from the factory???
laugh.gif
please....if my friend dont get this job at footlocker and this hook up dont work out for me, im coppin early no doubt

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Dudes in here are BEASTING, paying that much over retail for these? No thanks
To everyman his own..
grin.gif

I wouldnt do it, but I certainly appreciate those who do and post up early pics . . . . .
happy.gif

Can you guys let me in some info, I was just wonderin where they would be released at?? Nike Town, Footlocker, Champsports, Finishline??

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

265 worth it on jumpmansneakers.com?? im about to get a pair, i dont want to deal with any crap on rd.

jumpmansneakers is legit (run by NTer) but $265 for preorder? Might as well spend a couple bucks more, and get em early IMO.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by orbubu

The mail-man dropped me these in this morning........ SJXI from promo!! They look good to me in-person.
tongue.gif

The patent leather cut on these are perfect, but some NT'ers pairs are deformed, someone should break down which pairs where purchased from where, and compare.....
Godda--!! This picture just might make me buy these. IDK yet.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by abernja

I hope the next time I see someone say "cop" on here they're referring to a Police Officer.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
That word is definitely over used
lmfao but does buying stolen shoes have consequences
if you buy something that was stolen, and you have reason to believe that it is stolen, you commit a crime

simple as that

will you be punished for your crime, probably not. but you certainly can be.

Im not buying from these sites, based off of principle alone. I mean supporting thieves, isn't my idea of how to show my love for Jordans, would rather wait and purchase them from more honest sellers.
Exactly. You're not going to be caught or anything. It's really a matter of whether or not you support what they're doing.
nobody knows anything concrete about where or how these people procure their supply. So branding them as stolen just because they dont have the production box, or minor imperfections on the design (I get that pulling them out the box at the mall) doesn't really hold water.

DJ Sven, nice to see you weren't hating in here . . . .
thanks for letting me know I would be commiting a crime definitly not buying them early I will just wait like I was before

If the shoes that they are selling early where stolen, they would of been busted long time ago. How can they still sell them repeatedly releases after release on the world wide web year after year? Some people in here really lack of common sense.
I honestly don't have an answer to why they haven't been shut down. I have two reasons for believing there's fowl play. First of all,there are alot of OG heads here that say there is and since they know better than me, I believe them. And second of all, it makes sense because how else wouldthey get them?

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

some ppl in here making it such a big issue if a next man spend extra to get shoes, this is basically what it is its their money, their life they do as they please, don't hate appreciate because if some people didnt buy them early we would never know about the quality and how they fit and how they compare to the other retro. See it want buy own it, quit being salty because u can't get them before black friday and get yuh money up, until then back to the situation at hand, 09 spacejams, keep the pics and comparisons coming

CO-SIGN

Just wait a bit longer guys. Looks like I'm going to get both my 00 Retro DS SJ and the 09 Retro DS SJ on Tuesday :tongue: Along with a few other kicks haha.

Originally Posted by vinylfiend1

Originally Posted by sloanboy

i was thinking about copping two and trading one pair for some carmines i should be able to pull that off right?

I 'll trade you a deadstock pair of carmine size 11's for the 09 sj's all day.. Your post made me want to try that trade when they come out.
ill be in contact when they released

has anyone gotten their pairs from any of these websites yet...can you give some feedback on ur transaction so far...im looking to get a pair from one of thesesites but i wanna know which to go with...quality and service..

marquee $339.99 + $30 ship
vmv $279.99 + $32 ship
rmk $249.99 +30 ship (only sz8, 8.5 available)
promo $289.99 free-ship

i think i might get some pairs for the b/s forum...or ebay. flame if you must but im in college and need $$$

Originally Posted by rleelum25

has anyone gotten their pairs from any of these websites yet...can you give some feedback on ur transaction so far...im looking to get a pair from one of these sites but i wanna know which to go with...quality and service..

marquee $339.99 + $30 ship
vmv $279.99 + $32 ship
rmk $249.99 +30 ship (only sz8, 8.5 available)
promo $289.99 free-ship

I've ordered through promo before for my TB 3s a while ago, I've also placed an ordered for the SJ as well and that was probably last tuesday I thinkand I might be getting them this Tuesday. I got tracking that they're in Seattle as of last night
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jcool813

i think i might get some pairs for the b/s forum...or ebay. flame if you must but im in college and need $$$

You won't find them any cheaper at all on ebay and if you do on a BS forum it might be fishy... let's pray that the size I bought isn't too tightor else you'll be seeing a pair going up on NT very soon.

patiently waiting for a beast to post a pic with 10+ pairs saying he isn't wearing them. I know it's coming.lol

For those who own a pair, how do they run?

The Bred 11s that recently dropped ran extremely small.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

For those who own a pair, how do they run?

The Bred 11s that recently dropped ran extremely small.

I should have a true answer for everyone by Tuesday
smile.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

patiently waiting for a beast to post a pic with 10+ pairs saying he isn't wearing them. I know it's coming.lol
*waits for flip jays*

hey quick querstion, if someone can PM me with an answer id love em for life hahah...i got a pair of retro 11's and i just noticed on the left shoe, theinside part that faces the right shoe, there is stictchin on the leather part that seems like it is connecting the leather from the front part of the shoe andthe back ( im sorry at school right now so cant take a pic), but anyways that sticthing is coming off, and so i wanted to know how to fix it? can i use somesort of glue? or have to get it sticked up by a cobbler? any help will def be appreciated. thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom