Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't say I'm surprised...

$175 for this? wow JB...

these look just like the fakes I chuckle at people for wearing...

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Originally Posted by Wozman23

If this is how they're gonna look, sadly I'll probably pass. The reversed jumpman and lack of jumpman jam kill it for me.

so did the reverse gold jumpman and gold letter jumpman jordan stop you from buying/wanting the dmp 11s?

you guys kill me

nitpick at every little detail....no one would notice any of that unless they got right up on the shoe

Thing is, these are space jam retros. As an OG and Retro owner I expect the same quality and craftsmenship on something so trivial.

DMPs are a special case 'cause its a CW and shoe never seen by any of us before.

I expect a milestone sneaker like the Space Jam to release true to its form.
dmps were concords minus the purple writing and black jumpman...how is it a whole new colorway....and the original space jam shoe had a blue sole...the retro had a clear sole....thats something different....i never heard one person complain about that and say man i would never buy 00 space jams because it doesent have a blue tint sole....point blank.....there is not a single retro out that is exactly the same as a previous release of the same shoe....they always change something.....and the minor cosmetic differences(besides shape) is not anything worth complaining about on these......the reverse jumpman has been used for 3 years now....something so small is not worth getting mad over....and jumpman jam which is written in like size 4 font that cant even be seen unless you get right up on the shoe is not a big deal either....i have 00 space jams and will be buying these as well....when will ppl just get over the fact that no retro will be true to the original....not one
BTW, do you have the 2000's?
And do you work for Nike? If not, why do you care what he chooses to do with his money?

Would you buy a car with defects you knew about?

A lot of you have senseless arguments as if someones complaints are a direct attack on you.
yea i have the 2000s

no i dont work for nike

and i dont care what anyone buys....but its the simple fact that every single release 150 people have to come in and complain...its like the cool thing to do to come complain about jb....i guess im in the wrong as well for complaining about the complainers but w/e....its the same thing every thread....all the posts are either people saying how many pairs they are gonna buy or how crappy jb is....the whole section is the same way.....you dont see this kind of stuff in the nike or nike retro sections

for real...same thing with the "youngins and hypebeasts will only like these" talk...shut the !$*# up....like an everyday grown man wouldnt belike..."aww man these look nice"..nikkas always wanna bring up the youngins

and i dont care what anyone buys....but its the simple fact that every single release 150 people have to come in and complain...its like the cool thing to do to come complain about jb....i guess im in the wrong as well for complaining about the complainers but w/e....its the same thing every thread....all the posts are either people saying how many pairs they are gonna buy or how crappy jb is....the whole section is the same way.....you dont see this kind of stuff in the nike or nike retro sections
As someone who stays in retro, we complain A LOT. We really only don't complain in the Foam topics, and even with them, if you go in theChampagne/Pearl one, you will find a ton.

man...i remember when 150 was a lot for a pair of shoes that were cutting edge....

now...we are looking at 175 for retros...sigh...

cheap quality as f$%#& but still copping x 2! why is there one jumpman facing the back and the other facing the other way???!?! weird huh

Originally Posted by JumpMan Jam

175 For A Shoe That Is Worth $50 SMH

JB Flippin Fakes,

Ain't Never Gonna Give Money To JB

laugh.gif
JB is flippin fakes. I've seen fakes with better molds.

i can't wait to see marqueesole's pics, he alway's takes the best pics, watch alot of

members start doing 180's once his pics surface.

nice pics. =) wasn't there suppose to come with shirts??? anyways.... copping 2X one for DS and the other to wear.

Is it me or does it look like they replaced the JUMPMAN JAM with the regular JUMPMAN JORDAN across the middle of the tongue??

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Everyone complaining, but they still copping.

Exactly. If anything, it's probably a strategy. The ones complaining are probably the ones trying to dead the hype so they can turn around buy up all thestock and resell to the people that actually do want them. Happens every big release...I'm too smart for that.
grin.gif

so did the reverse gold jumpman and gold letter jumpman jordan stop you from buying/wanting the dmp 11s?

you guys kill me

nitpick at every little detail....no one would notice any of that unless they got right up on the shoe
To answer your first question, yes. If the DMP would have been a close-to-true retro of the Concords and Infareds i would have picked them upwithout a doubt. And although my black/red XIs are pretty beat, I passed on the XI/XII CDP and instead opted for some OG Taxis. I don't usually get madabout the little details or quality difference of a shoe, but in my eyes the reversed jumpman throws off the whole aesthetic flow of the shoe. And the"Jumpman Jam" sets them apart from any other XI, so its a pretty major detail.

And as far as anyone else noticing: i wouldn't be buying them to get noticed. I'd want them for me, and they just don't satisfy me in that state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom