Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not bad even though it isnt like the 01 pair, space jams and space jams it all depends on which one youd prefer to have cant really compare and say howmuch these suck compared to the 01 pair but still overall its a solid 8/10 id cop myself a pair or two maybe to get one signed by the man himself
wink.gif

I've ordere mine from air randy, how fast does he ship? paid 280 as well, I'm in OZ so chances to get a pair on release date is unlikely for me

^usually on satursday, sometimes wednesday in the past, but during the christmas release it usually doesn't matter I think

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I heard that they do something differently with ice soles nowadays, so I think that, though the quality is pretty bad, these, in nice dry environments obviously (as in, don't be stupid and rock them in snow and rain and mud), won't yellow that quickly.
Can anyone shed some light on this?

just ordering mine 280 im going to mexico in december, first purchase of the year same as last year when i copped the pack in december had to cash out before.... cant wait to get them sz 10

yo....that tee is FLY AS HELL...not tacky @ all...i like it...i prolly wont cop tho since jordan shirts come XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL n +%*%

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I heard that they do something differently with ice soles nowadays, so I think that, though the quality is pretty bad, these, in nice dry environments obviously (as in, don't be stupid and rock them in snow and rain and mud), won't yellow that quickly.
Can anyone shed some light on this?

Light shedding..... Now they yellow before they arrive to be sold. IMO the quality is worse.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Yeah, they're not beat.. they're in good condition.I'd get rid of them for 65 probably... I dont wear them much.. I'm just in need of some cash right now too.. I don't even know anybody to even sell them too.. and I've tried the 'bay before too.
word, same here fam, i'm trying sell a pair of fire red spiz'ikes, very good condition, i only ask for $100, i need money too, but i cantfind anybody to sell em' to

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.............................damn i dont know what's worse, that or the

bobby fresh tee's. ya'll youngster's better cop now and put it on ice until

homecoming/prom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom