Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

I'm an older Jordan collector, and I despise the current direction of Jordan Brand just as much as anyone, but these are okay to me simply because Iprefer nubuck over black leather.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

the sick face ruins them for me. dumb looking. i don't know why they continue to put crap on the outside of the shoes. my shoes aren't billboards. if they wanted to honor the sick game, they should've put that picture of pippen clutching jordan at the end of the game on the insoles. i swear, the people working on these ideas at jordan brand are idiots.
not a bad idea
pimp.gif

040619jordan.jpg

get it together JB

They already have T-Shirts that will release with that silhouette and him wearing the shoes and, IMO, they are just as wack as the"Money Walks" silhouette tees for the CDP 11's last year.

I'm convinced after seeing the other views that these are the Nubuck 12s with red paint thrown on them and a "sick" face....FAIL

BJ is saving money which is understandable

I know NT is a big enough machine, so why not come together and BOYCOTT BJ until they get their *%@* together like circa late 90s early 00s ifpossible..They run off of us supporting all these BS CDP,Fusions,60+,WINTERIZE, & etc, so its economics, don't buy anything folks, kill their MARKET.

MODS start a new thread and make it happen....

These 12's sick...... I don't think u can compare them to the og's I think there 2 totaly diffrent shoes but def gotta cop.....

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

the sick face ruins them for me. dumb looking. i don't know why they continue to put crap on the outside of the shoes. my shoes aren't billboards. if they wanted to honor the sick game, they should've put that picture of pippen clutching jordan at the end of the game on the insoles. i swear, the people working on these ideas at jordan brand are idiots.
not a bad idea
pimp.gif

040619jordan.jpg

get it together JB

nike-air-pippen-retro-9.jpg

saw thsi tee at footaction...

35044071_z.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT :
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]12[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]00[/color]...Nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

^^^

indifferent.gif

that pic is
pimp.gif

Did the OG's have suede? How about a pinkish color? or how about a smiley face and a WHITE colored JORDAN on the back?

So to you my friend, you get this:
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom