Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

too bad the prices are dropping on these. I just lost my job and I would love to have another pair of these.

These might be the worst Retro ever released in recent memory. Material is brutal, the flu symbols and "9738".

I wouldn't take these for free!

These might be the worst Retro ever released in recent memory. Material is brutal, the flu symbols and "9738".

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

you guys really think they gonna go under 100? i was thinkin 119 the lowest

they're already $119 in Gurnee, before any sitting or markdowns

Originally Posted by Gags1587

might be the stupidest post Ive ever read. If someone was like "here take these" you cant tell me you wouldnt take them.

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

Originally Posted by Gags1587

might be the stupidest post Ive ever read. If someone was like "here take these" you cant tell me you wouldnt take them.

No, I wouldn't. They're putrid to me. The sick face, nubuck, and date on the shoe is horrid to me...I don't wear something if I don't like it, especially these. It's a big disgrace to the XII's, which is my favorite model Jordan of all time. So no, I would not take them even if offered.

horrible timing on the release of the 12s. adn the stupid logo or whatever and the diff materials on these kills them completely for me.

My Flu Games are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

horrible timing on the release of the 12s. adn the stupid logo or whatever and the diff materials on these kills them completely for me.

Absolutely...i actually think it's more then sick face and 9738 that kill it for me rather than Nubuck. It's so....childish.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Absolutely...i actually think it's more then sick face and 9738 that kill it for me rather than Nubuck. It's so....childish.

Will cop at 50% off. Materials are weak. Wht/Red > Bred. LEt's hope they release the playoff's in the right materials.....(or not at all).

these are the releases that im so glad i have prior retros/ogs...

i aint have to cop sj ,white n red or black n red 12's

I gladly paid RETAIL for these and was a skeptic at first. In person ..... I wasn't leaving without these. Colored in the 23 black and I'm good may double up. I love the CDP XII's and these flu games. CDP XI was garbage. Bought 2 packs for the XI's was gonna sell both XII's. Ended up keepin both XII's and sold both XI's. Have no issues with recent retro XII's at all period.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I gladly paid RETAIL for these and was a skeptic at first. In person ..... I wasn't leaving without these. Colored in the 23 black and I'm good may double up. I love the CDP XII's and these flu games. CDP XI was garbage. Bought 2 packs for the XI's was gonna sell both XII's. Ended up keepin both XII's and sold both XI's. Have no issues with recent retro XII's at all period.

I read of someone painting over the sick face on the tongue to make it all black.

Back
Top Bottom