Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

saw these in person today for the first time. all i can say is WOW...in a bad way. the sole is a different color red than the upper red as someone mentionedawhile back. too noticeable for me. i personally think these look cheap. black/blue 12s look better. congrats to all who wanted them. it's a definite passfor me.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

for the $80 holllllllllllllla

378958702.jpg

son probably just put that sticker on there or something. I doubt any legit store would be selling them with a $80 price tag on them, I might cop these just have if i can find for under $90.
son... i would never WASTE my time to put a sticker on a pair of shoes...
roll.gif
SMH at you

378983000.jpg

Nike ES that pricetag is recognizable, somewhat, to me I thought it could've been a switch for a quicc second.... jonah the Nike Employee killed it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by thekckid

no clue why people buy J's at retail now a days. these will be on sale in a month
QFT

you right bruh. i bought them black/univeristy 12's full price the day after they came out , went into footlocker in northwood plaza recently and sawthem for $100.
smh.gif

shame on me. im waiting for these flu joints price to drop , they wont get me twice.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I'm ok with my OG's[/color]
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
pulser2.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

3368337656_8b035fd1f0.jpg

Holy Mother of God
pimp.gif
Those are sooo much sexier than the crap they just released.....Hell, i have the retro`s and they are KILLING those also.

I need some OG XII in my life......I have the OG taxi`s, but i need the white/red or black./red OG`s one day.

I got my 2 pairs in from EastBay.

Wish I would of just waited and copped from a local store seeing that they just sitting in my area but I didnt want to deal with the ruckus.

Returning 1 pair and copping another pair on a player price later on.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Anybody notice that the red on sole is darker than the rest of the rest on the shoe?
THIS is the only thing that has been bugging the F out of me when I look at them..... WHY WHY WHY couldnt they just match the damn reds.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

mine finally came in. these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i never did like the OG's . the leather made the shoe seem too bland. the nubuck makes the black look so much more sharp and darker. i never owned the OG's or 1st retro's, so i can't compare the reds. i absolutely LOVE these sneakers.

indifferent.gif

*$*%

I have the retros but i wanted to give them a rest so i copped a pair of these on ebay for 100 cash shipped so for that price to me i couldnt beat it. Shoeslook ight not better than the OGs or Retros but they will do.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

bdis1986 wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I'm ok with my OG's[/color]
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
pulser2.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

3368337656_8b035fd1f0.jpg

Holy Mother of God
pimp.gif

Those are sooo much sexier than the crap they just released.....Hell, i have the retro`s and they are KILLING those also.

I need some OG XII in my life......I have the OG taxi`s, but i need the white/red or black./red OG`s one day.

pimp.gif
i just bought a sz 12 on the bay for 190 vnds. I love when retros come out and drive down the price of og's. Will finally have a pairI've been salivating over for 10+yrs.

I actually like the Flu Game joints. I live in Italy so I had to cop in Euro...140 to be exact. Didn't mind it until I realized I paud $211 for someretro+'s......
laugh.gif

I was going to post some pics I took until I saw those pics of the OG's......damn those are sexy
pimp.gif

i had OGs, they were WACK. sure they looked good and sexy, but they tore up my heels. i did some research, all OG bred XIIs had manufacturing defects wheresome part in the back of the shoe would cut your heel up (i wore low ankle socks) and no, using thicker/higher socks was not an option. they were good to lookat, but i wear my kicks. so i sold them

Originally Posted by magneto621

i had OGs, they were WACK. sure they looked good and sexy, but they tore up my heels. i did some research, all OG bred XIIs had manufacturing defects where some part in the back of the shoe would cut your heel up (i wore low ankle socks) and no, using thicker/higher socks was not an option. they were good to look at, but i wear my kicks. so i sold them

They were made with durable, and strong leather, which explains the firmness of the heel.

The OG's were tanks, of course, not meant to be rocked with low socks because they would cut up your heel.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I actually like the Flu Game joints. I live in Italy so I had to cop in Euro...140 to be exact. Didn't mind it until I realized I paud $211 for some retro+'s......
laugh.gif

I was going to post some pics I took until I saw those pics of the OG's......damn those are sexy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but $211 for these?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

you shouldve just hit me up,probably would've got two pairs instead of one
laugh.gif

i think i will unDS my OGs soon
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

for the $80 holllllllllllllla

378958702.jpg

son probably just put that sticker on there or something. I doubt any legit store would be selling them with a $80 price tag on them, I might cop these just have if i can find for under $90.
To all the Doubters...he copped from a Nike Employee store.

iam not a nike employee but i got these for $89.99 last Black Friday and oh yeah no tax
roll.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^and next week i'll probably get the white/red for bout the same price also
Im really interested in getting the FLU Games and the Red/Whites below retail......what can you do for me?
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom