Air Jordan XII Low ‘Black Patent’ - Detailed Pics

thought about coppin when i saw the pics, saw in person and decided against it. waiting to see how these do online and instore.

thought about coppin when i saw the pics, saw in person and decided against it. waiting to see how these do online and instore.

Saw these today, they're just awful. The patent leather looks even worse in person than it does in the pictures. IMO patent leather belongs absolutely NOwhere near a XII.

Saw these today, they're just awful. The patent leather looks even worse in person than it does in the pictures. IMO patent leather belongs absolutely NOwhere near a XII.

I bought these today. It was a really easy buy. 5 people in line for them. I was first.
I like these. I love all-black shoes and the XIIs are one of my favorite shoes. I didn't want to take a chance since they were "QS."What surprised me was that there were no hypebeasts. Maybe a sign of better things to come..? I didn't want to take my chances though so I got there like an hour early.

Have a good day everyone!

I bought these today. It was a really easy buy. 5 people in line for them. I was first.
I like these. I love all-black shoes and the XIIs are one of my favorite shoes. I didn't want to take a chance since they were "QS."What surprised me was that there were no hypebeasts. Maybe a sign of better things to come..? I didn't want to take my chances though so I got there like an hour early.

Originally Posted by oneand23

Glad you got what you wanted. There was no hype because no one wanted them. Let this have been playoff/obsidian/flint 12s....

Glad you got what you wanted. There was no hype because no one wanted them. Let this have been playoff/obsidian/flint 12s....

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Thanks, man! I did think that since they were a QuickStrike release, they would be hard to find but I guess that's not case. It used to be the case. Hence my hope that this is a good thing for the "shoe game..."
I do agree on the fact that if they were All-Star/Obsidian/Flint XIIs there would have been a line for them. Oh how I wish they brought those back...

Back
Top Bottom