Air Jordan XII Low ‘Black Patent’ - Detailed Pics

Originally Posted by oneand23

Originally Posted by TheDragon

Setting Sun's?

LOL That's a cool name, though. I'm going to get these too! Any pair of XIIs for that matter.

I mean they're the exact opposite of the Rising Sun's. All black and low, but they still have the perforations and the PL... I think its appropriate 
laugh.gif

Setting Sun's?

LOL That's a cool name, though. I'm going to get these too! Any pair of XIIs for that matter.

I mean they're the exact opposite of the Rising Sun's. All black and low, but they still have the perforations and the PL... I think its appropriate 
laugh.gif

Setting Sun's?

laugh.gif

So do I. It was a clever name. 
laugh.gif

Setting Sun's?

laugh.gif

So do I. It was a clever name. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Nubuck and pl, the two worst things you could do to a xii.
durabuck done right looks good (original nubuck XII's were durabuck)

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Nubuck and pl, the two worst things you could do to a xii.
durabuck done right looks good (original nubuck XII's were durabuck)

these look nice....id def rock a pair, ill probly c0p when i see em in pers0n. i love 12s

these look nice....id def rock a pair, ill probly c0p when i see em in pers0n. i love 12s

Originally Posted by Brandonfrito

How can people hate on these? I hear all this no patent leather talk but everyone seems to get a boner about the XI's.
Agreed...

But with that said, low Mike's always seem a little girly to me...I have the Snakeskins...those are dope...I give the low XVI's their props, but that's where it stops...HOWEVER, these are pretty tough...I'm not buying them cuz they're low, but i'm not hating either

Originally Posted by Brandonfrito

How can people hate on these? I hear all this no patent leather talk but everyone seems to get a boner about the XI's.
Agreed...

But with that said, low Mike's always seem a little girly to me...I have the Snakeskins...those are dope...I give the low XVI's their props, but that's where it stops...HOWEVER, these are pretty tough...I'm not buying them cuz they're low, but i'm not hating either

Back
Top Bottom