Air Jordan XII Low Confirmed for Summer 2011

I highly doubt they would release these low XII's in a package. Who said they were releasing in a pack anyways? JB might make some stupid moves but I really think they would know what would happen if they released these in a pack.

I highly doubt they would release these low XII's in a package. Who said they were releasing in a pack anyways? JB might make some stupid moves but I really think they would know what would happen if they released these in a pack.

I kinda miss my taxi lows. After looking, they were kinda ugly, but I liked them
ohwell.gif

aj11cobalt1-570x379.jpg
memphissfinest wrote:

THE ONLY RESPECTABLE JORDAN LOWS MADE TO DATE ARE THE JORDAN 17 LOW LIGHTNINGS AND THE JORDAN 6 LOW BLK/CHROME. EASY PASS ON ANYTHING ELSE WITH THE TAG LOW ATTACHED.
I just saw these yesterday in the Camarillo Nike Outlet.  GS Sizes only, but they had quite a few sizes.  I think they were like 40 or 50 bucks too.

aj11cobalt1-570x379.jpg
memphissfinest wrote:

THE ONLY RESPECTABLE JORDAN LOWS MADE TO DATE ARE THE JORDAN 17 LOW LIGHTNINGS AND THE JORDAN 6 LOW BLK/CHROME. EASY PASS ON ANYTHING ELSE WITH THE TAG LOW ATTACHED.
I just saw these yesterday in the Camarillo Nike Outlet.  GS Sizes only, but they had quite a few sizes.  I think they were like 40 or 50 bucks too.

Back
Top Bottom