Air Jordan XII White/Red Holiday 2009

Even though they are releasing them one year too late, I guess its better than not releasing them at all. Too bad I cannot find a DS pair online as I have beenlooking for years with no luck.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

I'm saving up my money already
smile.gif

yaaaaa dammmmm righhtttttttt I am sweettt jesussssssss this is good news
coppin x2

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

GG and SJ here on NT is always on point with these releases.
thank u bro, most didnt believe us then now that shoegame said it they're all believers now
lol...okay so i'm the one who started this thread, but would like to clarify that I for one have gone on the record as saying i value all theinfo that is fed to us from the LEGIT guys on here...that being said i merely wanted this thread to show that fact that these guys who try to provide us withworthwhile info should be taken more seriously and be more respected here...i was trying to help the cause...guess some of you took it the wrong way...

sidenote: hopefully between now and production time JB doesnt get any crazy ideas and switch it up on us...try to swap that red for some nylon max orange etc.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Please people, stop recylcing info TYPED by other members and claiming it as yours.

.......Nuff Said Suckas.
GG...read my above post...i'm on your side man...trying to get people to believe in you LEGIT guys

Was waiting for this to surface. Kinda early to be dropped but oh well. It will die down and heat up again. This is a promising year but it so t be able tohold a candle to next year

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

GG and SJ here on NT is always on point with these releases.
thank u bro, most didnt believe us then now that shoegame said it they're all believers now
lol...okay so i'm the one who started this thread, but would like to clarify that I for one have gone on the record as saying i value all the info that is fed to us from the LEGIT guys on here...that being said i merely wanted this thread to show that fact that these guys who try to provide us with worthwhile info should be taken more seriously and be more respected here...i was trying to help the cause...guess some of you took it the wrong way...

sidenote: hopefully between now and production time JB doesnt get any crazy ideas and switch it up on us...try to swap that red for some nylon max orange etc.

no prob bro, it wasnt towards u, i no some believe wat we say, thanks for the post though greatly appreciated

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BE TRUE.

I remembered I was so mad when I got rid of my OG white and reds thinking they were coming out in the 11/12 pack. And come to find out they got replaced byTaxis. I was pissed

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Please people, stop recylcing info TYPED by other members and claiming it as yours.

.......Nuff Said Suckas.
GG...read my above post...i'm on your side man...trying to get people to believe in you LEGIT guys

I know Thank You. It wasn't aimed at you... it's towards the lames who hate and website who report the info as their own.........

This classic that EVERYONE slept on during the OG release is proof that JB has been listening to its fans more so as of late...

Back
Top Bottom