Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

The 3m is nowhere near 2005.. but I can't say it doesn't exist.. being that this is my favorite sneakers of all time.. I an more than happy about this cop.

smile.gif

Lol at the comments in favor of no 3M. Can't wait to see fire red and metallic 5s re-release without the 3M tongue! JB keeps winning!

^^same here just got back from the mall and footlocker, fnl and dtlr still has plenty of sizes
pimp.gif
 (757 area)

Bruh im Class of 2002 (high school) and I can tell you now these came out in Jr. High (8th Grade to be exact) so i'm not sure what memories your thinking of 
laugh.gif

I really do like the fact that these shoes arent so reflective. as Im getting older along with some other sneaker heads are just not into being so shiny(lol) pretty much the only thing I want on my feet that is shiny is the xi's I do not miss the 3m, back in the day I wouldnt been pissed. But now Im ok with it. This was a dope release with or without the 3m

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

Got em and I love them. I'm class of 2002 (high school), these came out around freshman/sophomore year when life was a lot simpler and a pair of shoes meant so much more to me than they do today, brings back memories. Congrats to everyone who got a pair who feels the same way.
My thoughts on the 3M: At first sight I was a little bit disgruntled with the lack of 3M- wasn't a true retro of the original release and just another "retro +" model since the 3M really defines this colorway and was what made the shoe pop back in the 90's. But after a day or so of wearing them, I kinda welcome the lack of the 3M.....I'm 26 years old now, wear business suits Monday through Friday and try to maybe squeeze my Jordans on the weekend..... it goes without saying that my wardrobe is a lot more subtle than it was when I was in high school. When I look at the 2010 retro, the blue/flint grey white colorway that made this shoe such a great casual wear Jordan is still there, I think no other Jordan looks better with denim.....and I love the fact that the lack of 3M doesn't make me look 15 years old anymore. Don't get me wrong I still got love for the 3M and honestly the nostalgic factor is kinda lost with the lack of 3M, but at this stage of my life I like the shoe better as is.....*shrug*.
well said sir 

Sad sad days, when JB actually takes away something that made the shoe what it is, and you guys find a way to convince yourselves it was all part of the plan.

Unbelievable.  I'm not one to complain often, but what they did with these are a travesty.  I never try to justify why they do it, I just don't buy them. 

I'm 26 years old as well, if I felt too old to wear Jordans, I wouldn't wear them, but making excuses as to why it's great that it's missing the 3M......
grin.gif

Both versions of this shoe are nice. Obviously the 05's are a "truer" retro but these 10's are still a nice clean look minus the 3M detailing. I agree with other NT'ers in that the 3M isn't a big deal on this particular shoe...would it have been nice if it was on these shoes!? Yes.....but the quality is good in terms of recent JB sneakers so I'm not gonna bicker about it too much...

The only shoe that 3M reflection matters to me alot is on the Jordan 5's....the 13's do deserve it, but I can live without it on these...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Both versions of this shoe are nice. Obviously the 05's are a "truer" retro but these 10's are still a nice clean look minus the 3M detailing. I agree with other NT'ers in that the 3M isn't a big deal on this particular shoe...would it have been nice if it was on these shoes!? Yes.....but the quality is good in terms of recent JB sneakers so I'm not gonna bicker about it too much...

The only shoe that 3M reflection matters to me alot is on the Jordan 5's....the 13's do deserve it, but I can live without it on these...
grin.gif

That's the thing though, why settle? 

I guess it's just me.

I feel u French, i wonder if the same people who dont mind the lack of 3m, i wonder if they would feel the same way if JB released some 11s without the patient leather. not those ugly lows either. i mean the regular mids without patient leather. Besides im in my mid 30s and i still like to have my 3m shine, why settle for an inferior product when you dont have to

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I feel u French, i wonder if the same people who dont mind the lack of 3m, i wonder if they would feel the same way if JB released some 11s without the patient leather. not those ugly lows either. i mean the regular mids without patient leather. Besides im in my mid 30s and i still like to have my 3m shine, why settle for an inferior product when you dont have to

They would say, "Thank God JB didn't put that flashy patent leather on the XI's, cuz I'm too old to be rocking that shhh".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

I really do like the fact that these shoes arent so reflective. as Im getting older along with some other sneaker heads are just not into being so shiny(lol) pretty much the only thing I want on my feet that is shiny is the xi's I do not miss the 3m, back in the day I wouldnt been pissed. But now Im ok with it. This was a dope release with or without the 3m

smh you dont prefer shiny shoes(that only shine w/ flash) but u dont mind the shiny'ist(patent leather) and most un subtle of them all, the XI.go sit in the corner.

the lack of reflective doesnt really bother me that much, but I think this is a slap in the face by JB.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...upercat=home&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

The Jordan brand is known for its classic, elite style that you can always trust. Get those qualities and more with the Jordan Retro 13 Fleece Hoodie. This full-zip fleece hoodie [color= rgb(0, 51, 204)]features reflective piping[/color], a holographic cat-eye appliqué and heat-sealed Jordan appliqué. 80% cotton/20% polyester fleece. Imported

Back
Top Bottom