Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Doesn't look good for me. I think my order is going to get cancelled but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Just talked to a Nike CSR and he said they're still trying to locate my size from their warehouses.

Yeah- I ordered my pair early on Sunday morning. Got the shipping confirmation email, but today got the cancellation email FTL.

Originally Posted by KING QUIGS

Yeah- I ordered my pair early on Sunday morning. Got the shipping confirmation email, but today got the cancellation email FTL.
do you mean you got order confirmation then cancellation or shipping confirmation then cancelled? i mean its hard to believe they sent shipping info then took the order back

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by KING QUIGS

do you mean you got order confirmation then cancellation or shipping confirmation then cancelled? i mean its hard to believe they sent shipping info then took the order back

Yep, you are right- sorry, I meant I got the order confirmation email that day and then my order status sat "processing/in process" longer than usual. No ship confirmation email, only the cancellation email. 

Made a lot of NDC purchases from Thurs-Sunday, my inbox confused me!

^^^ lol sounds like me... i went ham on the kobes and clearance this weekend. im 95% sure im getting canceled on also considering i paid for overnight shipping and they split my order.

my order got cancelled...im pissed 
mad.gif

Canceled here as well.  Very strange that they would fulfill some orders but not all... this is something I would expect from FNL, not NDC.

From nikestore's twitter:

The XIII was mistakenly added online over the weekend, we have no inventory so we have to cancel the order

I was wondering why they never tweeted about a restock too.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

They canceled my order and gave me a 20% off coupon code

I just got the same e-mail. Would have been nice to have gotten a 2nd pair of the Flints but ohh well. Good thing atleast is my next purchase off of Swoosh will be 60% off instead of the normal 40% w/o the coupon.

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

They canceled my order and gave me a 20% off coupon code

I just got the same e-mail. Would have been nice to have gotten a 2nd pair of the Flints but ohh well. Good thing atleast is my next purchase off of Swoosh will be 60% off instead of the normal 40% w/o the coupon.

i dont think the math works like that.  Its normally 40%, then 20% off of that.

Im glad I didn't pull the trigger on a second pair.I had a feeling this was going to happen. Same thing happened with the XXs a few months ago.they showed up out of nowhere and everybody order was canceled.
frown.gif

yea i got 20% off too. only problem is the code doesnt work.
keep getting pipeline exception

They probably have to implement the code into their system to become recognizable for checkout. By then, anything decent will probably be gone anyway, hah...

Originally Posted by PTone

They probably have to implement the code into their system to become recognizable for checkout. By then, anything decent will probably be gone anyway, hah...
not really.
i figured it out. discount code works for the normal site. doesnt work with the employees site.

probably gonna get some of the kicks that havent been discounted lately like the new kobe 6s and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom