Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

I cant wait thanks for the info. I never had a pair of flints.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Good $%%#. I would love another pair of these! It was crazy as hell tryna cop a pair of these back in '05 or any XIII release back then for that matter.

Reaching here but I hope these are similar to the 12s last year in terms of sells. Not sit around forever but just keep the major resellers away.

My flints are banged up I need another. These will drive down the ebay prices. i need another 04 05 pair

i still have my pair from 04.. or was it 05 on ice.. probably one of my favorite jordan colorways of all time. what's up with all the repeats when there are plenty of other un-retroed original colorways that haven't dropped. jordan brand..
smh.gif
at least retro some more of the lows in colors we actually like.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Reaching here but I hope these are similar to the 12s last year in terms of sells. Not sit around forever but just keep the major resellers away.

i feel you bro, id like it to be like that too.

Yes was going to pull the trigger on these several times but I heard they would be retroing again.

Oooohhhhhhh leeeehhhhhh dooooooo iiiiiiit!!! I promise Im done for a while after this year, might try to step my game up to that grown man status and let these kids have it haha....

nice. will have to get me a pair.
i wonder how will the 13s look now that JB are ruining classic with their new material and bullshist shape

Back
Top Bottom