Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by norim21

i ordered from wellgosh and i got my shipment today and the flints look good....I didnt have to pay custom fee though. Paid total of 162 through paypal
I'm thinking it was because of the weight of my package, I ordered two pairs of shoes and the box was pretty big.....I would say these fit true to size

i ordered from wellgosh and i got my shipment today and the flints look good....I didnt have to pay custom fee though. Paid total of 162 through paypal

When did you order? Did they ever send a confirmation email? I ordered on Sunday and still no confirmation email from them. Im beginning to get a little worried.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Wellgosh would sell out of 9.5s or 10s the day before money transfers into my PayPal.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why didn't u jus use ur paypal pay later option..

When did you order yours?

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

Wellgosh would sell out of 9.5s or 10s the day before money transfers into my PayPal.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Pay Later option?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

October 20th

October 20th
Nice.  Hopefully mine are on my doorstep.  Did you have to sign for the package?

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Pay Later option?
nerd.gif

Yea. When u pay and where u pick ur card the should also be a option where it says paypal smart connect it use to say paypal pay later. Its like an online credit card with paypal you get a credit limit and stuff. Does anybody else know what I'm talking about?

ordered from wg on friday, kicks got to socal on tuesday. No complaints. Good lookin y'all...

October 20th
Nice.  Hopefully mine are on my doorstep.  Did you have to sign for the package?
yea i had to sign for the package when it got here. Hope y'all get yours as well

October 20th
yea i had to sign for the package when it got here. Hope y'all get yours as well

Just picked my pair up as I missed UPS first two visits yesterday and today. Had to sign for my package as well. 
Ordered on the 21st with no order confirmation email nor shipping confirmation email. Was getting madd anxious, 

but wellgosh came through!

Originally Posted by teejayessCF

flints.jpg

I've just had these delivered from Crooked Tongues. Double-boxed and an Infrared sticker!

these look great, i can't wait to scoop my pair...

How does your size9 fit my dude? Ima 9 aswell but usually gget 9.5 for lil space jus incase my feet grows in couples years. Lol does it fit exactly like a 9 or it wudnt hurt going to 9.5? Pair looks great

I guess working for the company gets its perks. Getting as many pairs as I want. ATLEAST 2...1 on disc.

just got my pair delivered from wellgosh.com...quality is on point with these...beautiful shoe...dont sleep yall!

Back
Top Bottom