Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

yessssssssss this xIII are finally coming out again i am so happy omg i wanted this shoes so bad yesssssss thanks jb

Cool might cop a pair this time...never really been a big fan of these...rather have the breds...pictures MJ in the Playoffs against Indiana with them on
pimp.gif

Yeah, my flints have a little pinkish colored glue that is bleeding onto the midsoles. Other than this mine are still fresca!

I copped a pair of these back in 2007...couldn't get em on release in 2005 but i got a good deal... DS for 160 shipped.  I wore them a good amount of times and ended up selling em in 2009 for 190 shipped.  Now that I know they're releasing again I'm glad someone paid me 30 dollars to wear and enjoy them for 2 years.  
laugh.gif

Flints are fresh!!! So many releases I dont even know if I'll have enough money for christmas presents by the end of the year!!! OH WELL...

The only pair of retro's I saw quality issues with was the 05's. Them boys crease hard on the first step and the glue bleeds after 1 week. Hope they use the leather they used on the bred 13's

Really
eyes.gif

Playoff's need to drop.

I still have a DS '05 pair.  My beater pair isn't even beat
smh.gif

Playoff XIII
Playoff XIII
Playoff XIII

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

pimp.gif
these were my first pair of j's back in the day!
same here, i actually got mine on sale for $100 at famous footwear

might be the only pair of shoes i grab 3x depending on quality

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Also, he told me that the X fusions are coming out this fall too. Steel colorway, White/Red colorway, and Shadow colorway are all planned. 

Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

I just talked to one of my sources and these are the confirmed retros for the 13s. supposedly they will all drop in November

-Flints
-White/Reds
-Playoffs aka All-Stars (yes they ARE coming out. my source saw the catalog for fall releases and these were listed)

Theyre going to retail for $175 this time around, instead of the $150
i was dancing when i saw the 3 CW's that are releasing
stewie_dance.gif

than i saw the retail price
Family_Guy_Stewie_You_Suck_Black_Shirt.jpg

175, seriously jb?

175 for space jams, understandable, but for any other non-premium retro...smh

Back
Top Bottom