Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

sorry to pull a buzzkill but the first page only says november2010, what is the exact release date ??

Now i see why some NT'ers get pissed when, some people rather ask when a shoe release instead of just going back 1 are 2 pages

5e9262b58d3e10b8f3d7726d0f6d7f6c857fb20b.pjpg
8db1605c3409f97e6449f7c78b02308113efbc70.pjpg
70016c51330cf3786be2deefe4f264f0bebff263.pjpg

My AJ 13 flint 2010
Those are perfect  I love it   

Was at HoH Chi earlier and dude told me that they are going to open at 4am black Friday, just a heads up.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Never owned 13's so I'm wondering how the sizing is on them? True to size?

I can tell you that sizing up is NOT the best idea on the XIII. The I own/have owned 4 pairs of XIII's (OG Playoffs, OG White/Black/Varsity Red, CDP White/Black/Varsity Red, 2005 Flints and Finally the 2005 Altitude...Which I recently gave away.) and the sizing on all of them has been either an 11.5 or a 12. The altitudes were a size 13 and they creased like you wouldn't believe. Hence the reason why I gave them to a size 13 friend. The point for you though is that you may want to go with your exact size...MAYBE go a half size up and you'll be most comfortable. 

So if I wear sz 10 in XI's, should I get the same size? Thanks!

not coppin, jus doesnt do it for me without the 3m, JB sometimes, and now they got the 3m on the altitudes smh

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

dog its ten dollars...thats only a little increase from 5 years ago. Shut up
A little increase for lesser quality, no 3M, inferior padding, and an overall worse shoe.

Originally Posted by LUMINESCENT

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

dog its ten dollars...thats only a little increase from 5 years ago. Shut up
A little increase for lesser quality, no 3M, inferior padding, and an overall worse shoe.

So don't buy the shoe. That simple.

One of my favorite J's of all time, only reason why Im coppin. It is pretty lame that they raised the price $10 even tho the quality is less than the 05's. Oh well not enough to stop me from getting these. Glad I was able to get my hands on some 05's last year. SMH that that JB is putting 3M on Altitudes, but not these

Anyone else order theirs from citysole? Hopefully they ship out by next Tuesday like they are supposed to and arrive by Weds before Thanksgiving at latest.

Just found a pair of 05s DS( are so the seller said ) for 175.00 im good now two pairs of 05, i ll pass on the non 3m flints

Originally Posted by raidercb5

One of my favorite J's of all time, only reason why Im coppin. It is pretty lame that they raised the price $10 even tho the quality is less than the 05's. Oh well not enough to stop me from getting these. Glad I was able to get my hands on some 05's last year. SMH that that JB is putting 3M on Altitudes, but not these

who said it was gon b on the altitudes? read a few pages back. multiple ppl confirmed 3M on these. Its just weak. very weak 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom