Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

My timer just ended on eastbay and I decided to cop another 11 there too since the giftcard works and I am also a gold member.

I think I messed up though I add the shoe to my cart after the countdown timer and click continue shopping on accident
after I tried to come back then the wait in line timer appeared

$118 on eastbay for the Flints sounds pretty good right? Gotta work all the discounts.
Seems like ndc is out of 11. Assuming my order from eastbay goes through, I have no problem helping a fellow NTer out.

I sure didnt think sizes would be gone just like that..... WOW
indifferent.gif

You guys can thank me later!

Use code: LKS1TVE7 for free shipping on eastbay.

My order was $159.99

Enjoy!

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by r00m112

Yea, it was probably best to read the fine print on the Eastbay 20% off gift cards. It says you can't redeem the gift cards until after 12/26. That's kinda grimey that they did it like that in small print at the end.

all good...i'm semi-retired like Brett Favre.  I will be copping the cool greys though.  But gift cards for next year will offset the costs of buying Js for my 2 year old.  Silly to pay full price for kicks he can only wear for 2-3 months.
i bought em and they worked...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Philosophre

$118 on eastbay for the Flints sounds pretty good right? Gotta work all the discounts.
Seems like ndc is out of 11. Assuming my order from eastbay goes through, I have no problem helping a fellow NTer out.

hmmm...good call on the gift cards...my timer finally ended so i tried and it looks like it went through...guess i need to cancel with NDC...

if you want to use eastbay to cop these (despite this ridiculous system they're employing tonight) due to gift cards or whatever, don't forget that you can call. i called the gold club line and got through about 12:30am EST and placed an order for my pair of 10.5s.

not sure how busy the phone lines are overall, but it was far preferable to waiting it out in the countdown line on the site.

A few things... anyone that still goes on eastbay for releases is an idiot, why deal with a timer?? NDC >

NDC also had free shipping at checkout..

These sold out kinda fast, guess I'll get mine on a restock.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

A few things... anyone that still goes on eastbay for releases is an idiot, why deal with a timer?? NDC >

Free shipping but if you live in California, tax amounts to almost $15.

I wore these today for the first time and was too thankful that I finally own the flints! Very comfortable and a definite head turner for the day!

yeah...we're idiots...where's yours again?

Finally got through on Eastbay. I used one of the GC I copped last week just to see if it would work, and it went through. Gotta love no tax and free 3 day shipping. I was scared for a min, but Eastbay has yet to let me down on a major release.

I'm in NY, and the sales tax is a few bucks... the whole timer thing that increases is just absurd to me. I rather be able to put my order through asap. To each his own I suppose.

Originally Posted by glove72

hahah you don't know me at all man... I wont bother explaining.

Feeling like an idiot for paying shipping on NDC. But since I'm on Niketalk I have to act like I'm BMF.

Not sure if anyone even uses the 6% cashback. But thought I would mention it.
20% off giftcards and 6% cashback makes these satisfactory deals on eastbay.
Tax-free too.
Espeically if you a gold member with free shipping.

Even ndc has fee shipping and the 6% cashback if you don't want to wait for the timer.

I hopped on my laptop like around 9:30 forgetting about these releasing online at 9. Went on NDC ,was already placing my order and right when I hit "submit order" my size was sold out. Eastbay had a timer, so I went on finishline.com and ordered from there. Got a confirmation email from finishline at 9:48pm, hopefully it will still go through.

Free shipping code:  LKS1TVE7

I live in WA so no sales tax aswell for me on eastbay.

Made the total $159.99

Just want to help other NT'ers out there!
smile.gif

RL Treyce wrote:
glove72 wrote:

hahah you don't know me at all man... I wont bother explaining.

I had to LOL at that one.... He sure dont.

Im sure there is going to be a restock soon. I just dont see them selling out as fast as they did.

Back
Top Bottom