AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by casper90403

^^^you should have pounced on that for $170 bro. You won't be finding these over here in the states for that price.

Playoff XIII's my favorite Jordan shoe ever.

i was, but im flying out to the USA this weekend ! and i planning to dropped a heap of $$$ on shoes while im there, hence the hesitation.
flints and Red.white XIII's hit outlets here in Australia, but they were $180 at the outlets.

There are still heaps of altitudes left in at Footlockers as well...

If i dont spend my entire shoe budget in the US , i will pick up the Playoffs when i get back
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if you dont have the shoe yet

i would hold off as all the 13's are and will be hitting outlets
UMMMM

what?
laugh.gif

I'm thinking the same thing haha, if its true for whatever reason I won't mind it seeing as I didn't cop any of them and kinda regret it though.

Originally Posted by casper90403

^^^you should have pounced on that for $170 bro. You won't be finding these over here in the states for that price.

Playoff XIII's my favorite Jordan shoe ever.

hmm. i see them pop up on craigslist at around that price in various sizes from time to time.. just gotta get on it when people are in need of cash haha

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if you dont have the shoe yet

i would hold off as all the 13's are and will be hitting outlets
UMMMM

what?
laugh.gif

I'm thinking the same thing haha, if its true for whatever reason I won't mind it seeing as I didn't cop any of them and kinda regret it though.

This is true. Flint xiii's are starting to pop up in outlets (b-grades). Bound to start seeing white/red and playoff's in the next coming months. Even the white/cement iii's are popping up in the outlets and these came out a month before the playoff's.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

UMMMM

what?
laugh.gif

This is true. Flint xiii's are starting to pop up in outlets (b-grades). Bound to start seeing white/red and playoff's in the next coming months. Even the white/cement iii's are popping up in the outlets and these came out a month before the playoff's.
Interesting, will be keeping my eyes open. Thanks.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Interesting, will be keeping my eyes open. Thanks.
white/red 13's HAVE already hit
i missed out and trying to get another pair 

missed at $79.99 at 2 places one store said no phone orders & another i did not call on time 

In a few years, these Playoff XIII's will be highly sought after once the supply has ran its course...so for anyone debating whether or not to cop these, if you haven't done so already, I'd do it asap....

I bought 3 pairs, and I previously wasn't a big XIII fan, being that I always preferred Jordans 1-8 the most, with the exception of the 11...but after copping Flints, Altitudes, White/Red's, and these...I'm a converted XIII fanatic.
laugh.gif

yea but those are B-Grades... not bad if the price is cheap IMO. some dude on here found a pair of B-Grade Cement III's at outlet but hes selling them at ridiculous price
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

In a few years, these Playoff XIII's will be highly sought after once the supply has ran its course...so for anyone debating whether or not to cop these, if you haven't done so already, I'd do it asap....

I bought 3 pairs, and I previously wasn't a big XIII fan, being that I always preferred Jordans 1-8 the most, with the exception of the 11...but after copping Flints, Altitudes, White/Red's, and these...I'm a converted XIII fanatic.
laugh.gif
Amen.

I HEART Playoff XIII's and Flints.

XIIIs have really moved up my list, they are stylish and very comfortable.  I still remember seeing the OG flint XIII in a display case the day it came out.  The store worker said "hes going to wear those tomorrow at the all star game".  Turns out he wasnt exactly right with that statment.

just picked up a pair from a friend, he needed money and sold me a ds pair for 160$ im kinda disappointed in the quality of the shoe. oh well

Originally Posted by gzagenius

just picked up a pair from a friend, he needed money and sold me a ds pair for 160$ im kinda disappointed in the quality of the shoe. oh well

must just be your pair bruh, my pair's straight, and the general consensus is JB did these right for a change...

shouldve said compared to bred or older xiiis. leather on these looks weird with its shinnyness

I'd take playoff 13's over the east la/china Kobe vi ur lookin for in your sig, any day. Chinas are nice, but not playoff 13 nice IMO. U got a good deal too. I'm sure u can sell em or even trade them for another shoe-maybe even the ones in ur sig.Sizing/cushioning is definitely different in these but as far as the suede and leather, JB got "it" as right as they're gonna get it-and a lot of people, including myself, wish future retroes live up to the quality of the playoffs- and i had the og flints,breds and 05 breds, 06ish wht/carolina/gry, along w all recent 13 releases. I tripled up and all my pairs look amazing and bring back great memories. Gettin my shine on:smile:

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

laugh.gif
Haha, 13's were what got me interested in Jordans back in early high school, specifically the flints. I knew nothing of the availability of retros at the time so I walked into Champs looking for them but were nowhere to be found. Ended up settling for some 14's
laugh.gif

OUTLETS SOON???

I gotta keep my eyes out for a 3rd pair.

My favorite shoe right now. No lie, been rocking these like once a week since RD.

crazy talk in my opinion. Playoffs are one of the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn. I feel like the quality is superb. But i guess people have different feet.

Back
Top Bottom