AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

13s are my 2nd favorite and ive not worn any of my retros. The tongue comes up mad high...dont remember that from the OGs

I would rather see a kid beat his shoes to the ground over keeping them DS for 10 years and then seeing them crumble on the first wear

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by punzit0

Originally Posted by show time 96

Yea  the 15's , 18's 19's and 22's are better 
laugh.gif

LMAO! u buggin tho, 13s are the most comfortable jordans.
XIIs are the most comfortable both for casual use as well as playing ball. XIIIs are still good, but I usually end up using mid and low XIIs...
si, your right my guy, the XIIIs are comfortable but the XIIs are on another level, at least the ones from around 2004, i dont know about the new ones

Just traded some CDP 17ns for these and the comfort doesnt seem the same as the black and red 04's.  They fit a little bigger and it feels like they took the zoom air out or something.  Anybody else notice this?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I would rather see a kid beat his shoes to the ground over keeping them DS for 10 years and then seeing them crumble on the first wear

^ They sure were. Picked up a 10.5- no email, no Gold Club membership- just received my shipping confirmation! I'm good.

all im saying is that his shoes were really messed up...smh, i've worn mine...3x already but i just got them in april...

^well they were first offered to gold club members a day before.  Whatever wasnt sold on that day went up online the next day available to everyone.

Dam idk why i didnt double up on these... happy i didnt unds them yet tho... im waiting for that perfect day

How do these fit? Ive been hearing a little of everything. Question i ask is that I have an opportunity to get one a half size larger. I know creasing is pretty bad on these and a bigger fit probably won't help.

Back
Top Bottom