AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by LittleMister91

Originally Posted by Gordonson

inchecksince81 wrote:
Saw these today and I like but flints and white reds are closer to OG.

How?
I'd like to know this as well. I've heard these are almost exactly like the OGs. 
The cut of the suede to the toe box was pushed back.

recent retros are hardly close to OGs... but the other 13s closer to OG is comedy really
laugh.gif
... the recent flints don't have 3m and the white and red pair i can't speak for those because i don't own the OG pair but i do got the retros which are pretty good in my book

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by LittleMister91

Originally Posted by Gordonson

inchecksince81 wrote:

How?
I'd like to know this as well. I've heard these are almost exactly like the OGs. 
The cut of the suede to the toe box was pushed back.

recent retros are hardly close to OGs... but the other 13s closer to OG is comedy really
laugh.gif
... the recent flints don't have 3m and the white and red pair i can't speak for those because i don't own the OG pair but i do got the retros which are pretty good in my book

First pair came in a few weeks ago. This pic is after 1 wear. The flash is really bright so the suede looks ashy
laugh.gif
but it's not like that in person. On the way back to my dorm this guy told me these looked "gangsta"
laugh.gif

wcmq1j.jpg

First pair came in a few weeks ago. This pic is after 1 wear. The flash is really bright so the suede looks ashy
laugh.gif
but it's not like that in person. On the way back to my dorm this guy told me these looked "gangsta"
laugh.gif

wcmq1j.jpg

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Lmao what? The blue and the grey on the flints are completely different from the originals, and the red on the white and reds changed from true red to varsity red. If anything these are the most accurate retro we have seen in years. The only differences you can even see are on the bottom of the shoe.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Lmao what? The blue and the grey on the flints are completely different from the originals, and the red on the white and reds changed from true red to varsity red. If anything these are the most accurate retro we have seen in years. The only differences you can even see are on the bottom of the shoe.

^^true. Nd d jumpman inside. I believe it was red for d ogs. My uncle got a beat up pair of these. Og of course. Ima try to scoop em from him. Lol

^^true. Nd d jumpman inside. I believe it was red for d ogs. My uncle got a beat up pair of these. Og of course. Ima try to scoop em from him. Lol

Back
Top Bottom