AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Beasly151

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Im tired of waiting. Anyone know of any legit spots to cop early in Houston? PM me. I Dont like coppin early cause of the B grade risk but I must admit Im kinda jelly of all these dudes coppin early and already got theirs. Anyone know anywhere besides premium goods in Houston. They be trippin on sellin early which is absurd cuz they are a mom & pop. But yea Im so serious. If anybody in Houston knows anything please feel free to share the love. I need these now!
They come out next week so you should wait it out instead of paying higher than retail.
same way i feel,  i woulda paid $180-190 to get em in late december or early january but now, you might as well just wait it out.  with me i've been on a budget so every dollar saved adds up.

Originally Posted by Beasly151

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Im tired of waiting. Anyone know of any legit spots to cop early in Houston? PM me. I Dont like coppin early cause of the B grade risk but I must admit Im kinda jelly of all these dudes coppin early and already got theirs. Anyone know anywhere besides premium goods in Houston. They be trippin on sellin early which is absurd cuz they are a mom & pop. But yea Im so serious. If anybody in Houston knows anything please feel free to share the love. I need these now!
They come out next week so you should wait it out instead of paying higher than retail.
same way i feel,  i woulda paid $180-190 to get em in late december or early january but now, you might as well just wait it out.  with me i've been on a budget so every dollar saved adds up.

To everybody that wants this sneakers early KickzStore.com has them for $175 + Shipping.. 
Very Legit Sneaker shop out of New York..

To everybody that wants this sneakers early KickzStore.com has them for $175 + Shipping.. 

in my experience snearkerpost is legit...

but have read some horror stories on here

hope everything works out!

better yet go cop on release date...

in my experience snearkerpost is legit...

but have read some horror stories on here

hope everything works out!

better yet go cop on release date...

how are people getting them early? isn't JB hard on shops about that?

i'm getting mine for 30% off thru one of my employee connects, but he can't get them early at all.

i've always heard cats can get fired for selling early at footlocker/champs/footaction... particularly JB stuff...

how are people getting them early? isn't JB hard on shops about that?

i'm getting mine for 30% off thru one of my employee connects, but he can't get them early at all.

i've always heard cats can get fired for selling early at footlocker/champs/footaction... particularly JB stuff...

The corporate stores can't let them go early, but mom and pops....just do it lol.

Theres a couple places in Chicago i can get these at right now, but they want 200+

The corporate stores can't let them go early, but mom and pops....just do it lol.

Theres a couple places in Chicago i can get these at right now, but they want 200+

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Man, I really hope I don't strike out with these on Eastbay. I've struck out the last five times on Eastbay (Kobe VI East LA, OC, ASGs, 3Ds, and the the Lebron 8 ASGs). SMH at their check-out system some times, though - it's really weird how someone can jump in front of you in their "virtual line". We shall see.
Limited releases online are like trying to play the lottery.  Sometimes you get lucky and other times you do not.  I recommend trying to call in while trying to place an order online for limited releases, as this increases your chances to get a pair.

The Jordan Retro 13 Playoff release is a general release, so you can not compare them to the all the limited releases we had over the last two weeks.  However, you can compare the Jordan Retro 13 Playoff release to the Jordan Retro 3 Cement launch we had last month.

EastbayRep - Ray
EastbayRep Ray, Question?
Do all 4 websites share a server? (Foot Locker, Foot Action, Champs, & Eastbay)

Cause I've noticed in the past (last year, 2010) what ever size you have left on a particular shoe is the same with the other three, Get it?

Ex. Eastbay has size 8,9,10,11 left on a Jordan 6 V.Red, Foot Locker, Foot Action, & Champs also have the same sizes left.

How Come? 

-Thanks
happy.gif

Does Eastbay offer a rewards program?
We do not share the same servers with the Foot Locker, Foot Action or Champs Sports websites, but we do share the same inventory, since they are all shipped from the same warehouse.

We do have a rewards program. It is our Gold Club loyalty program which gives you free three business day shipping on all your orders for a whole year.  You also receive one time use 25% off code.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Man, I really hope I don't strike out with these on Eastbay. I've struck out the last five times on Eastbay (Kobe VI East LA, OC, ASGs, 3Ds, and the the Lebron 8 ASGs). SMH at their check-out system some times, though - it's really weird how someone can jump in front of you in their "virtual line". We shall see.
Limited releases online are like trying to play the lottery.  Sometimes you get lucky and other times you do not.  I recommend trying to call in while trying to place an order online for limited releases, as this increases your chances to get a pair.

The Jordan Retro 13 Playoff release is a general release, so you can not compare them to the all the limited releases we had over the last two weeks.  However, you can compare the Jordan Retro 13 Playoff release to the Jordan Retro 3 Cement launch we had last month.

EastbayRep - Ray
EastbayRep Ray, Question?
Do all 4 websites share a server? (Foot Locker, Foot Action, Champs, & Eastbay)

Cause I've noticed in the past (last year, 2010) what ever size you have left on a particular shoe is the same with the other three, Get it?

Ex. Eastbay has size 8,9,10,11 left on a Jordan 6 V.Red, Foot Locker, Foot Action, & Champs also have the same sizes left.

How Come? 

-Thanks
happy.gif

Does Eastbay offer a rewards program?
We do not share the same servers with the Foot Locker, Foot Action or Champs Sports websites, but we do share the same inventory, since they are all shipped from the same warehouse.

We do have a rewards program. It is our Gold Club loyalty program which gives you free three business day shipping on all your orders for a whole year.  You also receive one time use 25% off code.

EastbayRep - Ray

$20 for standard shipping??? That's some BS!
sick.gif

$20 for standard shipping??? That's some BS!
sick.gif

just had a chance to pick up a pair of sz 12 from a connect, but wow, lots of glue stains on them...i hope i dont have to look thru ten pair to find a decent one...the left shoe was real bad, right one decent but damn...the worst ive seen as far as glue stains....oh well, we shall see...

just had a chance to pick up a pair of sz 12 from a connect, but wow, lots of glue stains on them...i hope i dont have to look thru ten pair to find a decent one...the left shoe was real bad, right one decent but damn...the worst ive seen as far as glue stains....oh well, we shall see...

Back
Top Bottom