AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

stores a having a midnight release for these? I thought those were only reserved for XI's in today's Jordan market.

stores a having a midnight release for these? I thought those were only reserved for XI's in today's Jordan market.

I gotta pull the trigger early on these I missed out on the Flints waiting around. I'm still hot about that.

I gotta pull the trigger early on these I missed out on the Flints waiting around. I'm still hot about that.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Compared these with the 13's from the CDP, apart from the white paneling, these are the same, so im passing on these.

@$*?
roll.gif

Mikkol109 wrote:
Nice to see you back Rico. Haven't seen you post in a minute!

What up MIKE!

Hope everything is good with you man.... 

I gotta get pack into posting. Been busy with other things these past few months. 

Mikkol109 wrote:
Nice to see you back Rico. Haven't seen you post in a minute!

What up MIKE!

Hope everything is good with you man.... 

I gotta get pack into posting. Been busy with other things these past few months. 

Easy Cop In Brooklyn 160 no tax. I was on the fence until i saw some pics in here. My pair is super clean. I am excite

Easy Cop In Brooklyn 160 no tax. I was on the fence until i saw some pics in here. My pair is super clean. I am excite

Haven't bought a pair of Jordan's in a little while. Definitely want a pair of these.

Don't want to pay more than retail + shipping to Canada though. I've seen the prices those sneaker websites charge.
30t6p3b.gif

Haven't bought a pair of Jordan's in a little while. Definitely want a pair of these.

Don't want to pay more than retail + shipping to Canada though. I've seen the prices those sneaker websites charge.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom