AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by rareair45

i am torn between playoff 13's and the bhm kobe vi (if i can get one). what do u guys think?
Have to get them both.
happy.gif

Both are great shoes.
i wish but i am not that rich.. seriously, if you have to choose 1..
Which one do you see getting the most use out of?

idk.. i would try to cop bhm kobe first coz it is limited then try and go for playoff 13's as plan b. originally i was going for the 13's then i saw the bhm.. hmmm
tired.gif
thinking, thingking!!
Long term wise, go with you gut. The 13s may sit around for a few weeks.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by rareair45

i am torn between playoff 13's and the bhm kobe vi (if i can get one). what do u guys think?
Have to get them both.
happy.gif

Both are great shoes.
i wish but i am not that rich.. seriously, if you have to choose 1..
Which one do you see getting the most use out of?

idk.. i would try to cop bhm kobe first coz it is limited then try and go for playoff 13's as plan b. originally i was going for the 13's then i saw the bhm.. hmmm
tired.gif
thinking, thingking!!
Long term wise, go with you gut. The 13s may sit around for a few weeks.

Yeah Nike told me the same about the Foams that they would have no discount and they said last minute that they would. No idea why these wouldn't, white/red and the flints both had limits of 3 and Swoosh discount. I guess we wait and see...I'll still buy even if they're not discounted.

Yeah Nike told me the same about the Foams that they would have no discount and they said last minute that they would. No idea why these wouldn't, white/red and the flints both had limits of 3 and Swoosh discount. I guess we wait and see...I'll still buy even if they're not discounted.

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by OG2345

los angeles area, you guys think these will still be available saturday afternoon?

Most def bro...when the flints released in November I accidentally got a pair around 2pm...and I wasn't even planning on getting them I just walked into a WSS store and they had them i asked for my size and surprisingly they had it..walked out a happy camper...funny story to this day...
was not planning on getting them but I couldn't say no to flints when I saw them in person, but I CANNOT say no to playoffs at all...

PLAYOFFS are just too sick 
pimp.gif
that's wsup. can't wait for these bad boys.
u guys gotta keep in mind that these have never been retroed as opposed to the flints that were retroed not too long ago

whatever the caSE at least i know i got my pair lol

Originally Posted by OG2345

los angeles area, you guys think these will still be available saturday afternoon?

Most def bro...when the flints released in November I accidentally got a pair around 2pm...and I wasn't even planning on getting them I just walked into a WSS store and they had them i asked for my size and surprisingly they had it..walked out a happy camper...funny story to this day...
was not planning on getting them but I couldn't say no to flints when I saw them in person, but I CANNOT say no to playoffs at all...

PLAYOFFS are just too sick 
pimp.gif
that's wsup. can't wait for these bad boys.
u guys gotta keep in mind that these have never been retroed as opposed to the flints that were retroed not too long ago

whatever the caSE at least i know i got my pair lol

Since these are coming out in the regular Jordan boxes, does anyone know if the new designed boxes were scrapped or will it debut on another Jordan shoe?

Since these are coming out in the regular Jordan boxes, does anyone know if the new designed boxes were scrapped or will it debut on another Jordan shoe?

Damn the stores at willowbrook mall in Houston are opening up at 6am for these tomorrow... looks like its gonna be an early morning
30t6p3b.gif

Damn the stores at willowbrook mall in Houston are opening up at 6am for these tomorrow... looks like its gonna be an early morning
30t6p3b.gif

just got back from Champs @ casleton sq in Indy, lady brought them out from the back to let me get a sneak peek. talked to manager, he said i needed to be there by 8 because they would be gone by 8:30 so naturally i'm like are you already holding pairs for people ? can i pay now he said no. Somehow i dont believe them. Guess i'll be up early i'm not missing these. Good luck!

just got back from Champs @ casleton sq in Indy, lady brought them out from the back to let me get a sneak peek. talked to manager, he said i needed to be there by 8 because they would be gone by 8:30 so naturally i'm like are you already holding pairs for people ? can i pay now he said no. Somehow i dont believe them. Guess i'll be up early i'm not missing these. Good luck!

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

So these AREN'T gonna be on Swoosh?
nerd.gif

Just try at midnight...they said the same thing about the royal foamposites and they was on there 

These are going to be on swoosh. Relax. You should follow them on twitter man. I asked that question 2 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

So these AREN'T gonna be on Swoosh?
nerd.gif

Just try at midnight...they said the same thing about the royal foamposites and they was on there 

These are going to be on swoosh. Relax. You should follow them on twitter man. I asked that question 2 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

People are underestimating the popularity of this shoe.

True.  But I can care less if people want these or not, I'm getting a pair regardless.  
They can sit for months for all I care. 

True.  But I can care less if people want these or not, I'm getting a pair regardless.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm not saying that because I care what people think. I'm saying it because people think they'll be able to wake up in the morning and walk into their stores to buy them with ease. Depending on where you live of course. 

Back
Top Bottom