AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I can live with the ridges being red instead of grey. After all, they are on the SOLE of the shoe.

These are the subtle changes I welcome when it comes to Retros or Re-Retros, but changing the way the shoe looks, and/or it's original materials, i.e., 2006-2007 Retro 4's, Varsity 6's, CDP III, IV, 2009 Spacejams, 2010 CoolGreys, that I take issue with.
laugh.gif

If you can't make them right, why release them? 

SneakerNews has a side by side comparison, of the OGs and the 2011, would post them but i dont know how to post pics

SneakerNews has a side by side comparison, of the OGs and the 2011, would post them but i dont know how to post pics

Like I said on p.12, I actually prefer the all red sole
pimp.gif

Here's those comparison pics from Sneakernews.com ....they look pretty good in terms of the shape too.

1zxl6qg-570x348.jpg

5x23qb-570x341.jpg

s31o5f-570x337.jpg

51ro29-570x387.jpg

pimp.gif

Here's those comparison pics from Sneakernews.com ....they look pretty good in terms of the shape too.

1zxl6qg-570x348.jpg

5x23qb-570x341.jpg

s31o5f-570x337.jpg

51ro29-570x387.jpg

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

pimp.gif

1zxl6qg-570x348.jpg

5x23qb-570x341.jpg

s31o5f-570x337.jpg

51ro29-570x387.jpg
These really are on point. only difference is the bottom and a little thinner padding inside the shoe. But these are a definite must.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

pimp.gif

1zxl6qg-570x348.jpg

5x23qb-570x341.jpg

s31o5f-570x337.jpg

51ro29-570x387.jpg
These really are on point. only difference is the bottom and a little thinner padding inside the shoe. But these are a definite must.
pimp.gif

^those comparison pics look GREAT! I havent seen a retro this accurate since the Black/Red XIIIs in 2004.
eek.gif

^those comparison pics look GREAT! I havent seen a retro this accurate since the Black/Red XIIIs in 2004.
eek.gif

I guess I'm the only one noticing the rather significant difference in shape. But it's JB, so I guess we've all just come to expect that. I'm still all over these (Like I have a choice...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
)

I guess I'm the only one noticing the rather significant difference in shape. But it's JB, so I guess we've all just come to expect that. I'm still all over these (Like I have a choice...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Those pics up there made up my mind on getting two pairs...
word up!! 02.26.11 is the release day right? GR aswell? hope this wont be so hard to get here in AZ.. dont really feel like getting em early. i might get them b-grades. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Those pics up there made up my mind on getting two pairs...
word up!! 02.26.11 is the release day right? GR aswell? hope this wont be so hard to get here in AZ.. dont really feel like getting em early. i might get them b-grades. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
)
Yeah I noticed that too...like always the leather seems a little thinner and the hologram isn't as defined (though its probably just the light...these will be the first shoe i've ever loved so much to buy a second pair for later. I'll just rock the og's till they get beat then pull out a fresh pair of these in say...2012 lol probably be the last Jordan I'll rock before the world ends!
EDIT....I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO GET A NEW BOX FOR 2011?! Retro's should come in there own Box for that era! 

Originally Posted by Gordonson

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
)
Yeah I noticed that too...like always the leather seems a little thinner and the hologram isn't as defined (though its probably just the light...these will be the first shoe i've ever loved so much to buy a second pair for later. I'll just rock the og's till they get beat then pull out a fresh pair of these in say...2012 lol probably be the last Jordan I'll rock before the world ends!
EDIT....I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO GET A NEW BOX FOR 2011?! Retro's should come in there own Box for that era! 

Back
Top Bottom