AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Sour Diesel wrote:

One of the biggest lames on NT. Aren't you the guy who said you wanted to sell your Flints because other people were wearing them? I mean, did you REALLY think we needed you to confirm to us that the specific, exact shoe MJ wore isn't the one that will be in stores? FOH
So i'm lame huh? Because I don't like wearing my shoes and playing them out the same time everyone else does? Unlike some people, I don't try to fit in with the crowd and wear the "newest" release just to show I have them before everyone else. Get your facts straight, I never said because people wear them. Simply said I don't want to wear them the same time as everyone else. You must not understand the difference between sarcasm and all seriousness. But it's cool... ain't nothing positive bout flexing on each other through the computer. 

Sour Diesel wrote:

One of the biggest lames on NT. Aren't you the guy who said you wanted to sell your Flints because other people were wearing them? I mean, did you REALLY think we needed you to confirm to us that the specific, exact shoe MJ wore isn't the one that will be in stores? FOH
So i'm lame huh? Because I don't like wearing my shoes and playing them out the same time everyone else does? Unlike some people, I don't try to fit in with the crowd and wear the "newest" release just to show I have them before everyone else. Get your facts straight, I never said because people wear them. Simply said I don't want to wear them the same time as everyone else. You must not understand the difference between sarcasm and all seriousness. But it's cool... ain't nothing positive bout flexing on each other through the computer. 

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Why is everyone going bonkers over these? Honestly these aren't even top 3 for me. 1) Black n White (EX: CDP 13) 2) Altitude 3) White Red/Playoffs... ONly reason people going bonkers over these is because "Michael wore them during his last game/season/finals,etc). GUYS, he didn't wear those specific ones that are being sold, so stop shi**ing yourselves. Nice shoe for sure, probably will purchase... not +*$%!+$*g my pants over.

laugh.gif

I must of missed this originally. 

The guy saying we only want these because MJ rocked that colorway, then saying they are not the specific ones he wore.    
roll.gif
roll.gif

No %!+% Sherlock.

First, why the hell would we all be in here if he didn't wear these, and second, your logic regarding things is very "hypebeasty", putting Altitudes at #2 can tell you this. 

Why the hell do you care if anyone wants to crap their pants over these?  Be your own person. 

Why is everyone going bonkers over these? Honestly these aren't even top 3 for me. 1) Black n White (EX: CDP 13) 2) Altitude 3) White Red/Playoffs... ONly reason people going bonkers over these is because "Michael wore them during his last game/season/finals,etc). GUYS, he didn't wear those specific ones that are being sold, so stop shi**ing yourselves. Nice shoe for sure, probably will purchase... not +*$%!+$*g my pants over.

laugh.gif

I must of missed this originally. 

The guy saying we only want these because MJ rocked that colorway, then saying they are not the specific ones he wore.    
roll.gif
roll.gif

No %!+% Sherlock.

First, why the hell would we all be in here if he didn't wear these, and second, your logic regarding things is very "hypebeasty", putting Altitudes at #2 can tell you this. 

Why the hell do you care if anyone wants to crap their pants over these?  Be your own person. 

Obviously, I think we all know what I meant when I said "HE DIDN'T WEAR THESE", meaning there's no need to act like their the holiest grail.
This is not a hype beast comment, because I only buy shoes that I had as a kid growin up, with the exception of a few color ways of a certain numbered J, and yeah I did put the Altitude's at 2... because they look better then most of the other ones.
Unlike most of you guys who truly are hypebeasts, I don't look down at a shoe because MJ didn't wear that color-way or because your buddies don't like it. So yeah, back to my original comment, No need to #@%% your pants over the release of the All-Star XIII's, awesome shoe, but definitely nothing to go crazy over like some people on here and on other forums. So if it bothers you what I wrote, don't read it. And for the record, Flint 13's did get played out fast. What else?

Obviously, I think we all know what I meant when I said "HE DIDN'T WEAR THESE", meaning there's no need to act like their the holiest grail.
This is not a hype beast comment, because I only buy shoes that I had as a kid growin up, with the exception of a few color ways of a certain numbered J, and yeah I did put the Altitude's at 2... because they look better then most of the other ones.
Unlike most of you guys who truly are hypebeasts, I don't look down at a shoe because MJ didn't wear that color-way or because your buddies don't like it. So yeah, back to my original comment, No need to #@%% your pants over the release of the All-Star XIII's, awesome shoe, but definitely nothing to go crazy over like some people on here and on other forums. So if it bothers you what I wrote, don't read it. And for the record, Flint 13's did get played out fast. What else?

One of the biggest lames on NT
. Aren't you the guy who said you wanted to sell your Flints because other people were wearing them? I mean, did you REALLY think we needed you to confirm to us that the specific, exact shoe MJ wore isn't the one that will be in stores? FOH
FIXED

One of the biggest lames on NT
. Aren't you the guy who said you wanted to sell your Flints because other people were wearing them? I mean, did you REALLY think we needed you to confirm to us that the specific, exact shoe MJ wore isn't the one that will be in stores? FOH
FIXED

Take your own advice please.  

You're commenting on how people are going crazy over these, then don't read or go into those forums. 

I have nothing against you, I just don't know why you are telling people why or how to react to this shoe.  If they go crazy, let them, I don't know how that would possibly be affecting your daily living??  

Take your own advice please.  

You're commenting on how people are going crazy over these, then don't read or go into those forums. 

I have nothing against you, I just don't know why you are telling people why or how to react to this shoe.  If they go crazy, let them, I don't know how that would possibly be affecting your daily living??  

Originally Posted by eddo1005

funny stuff. got these. I would still rate the white/red higher over these.

White and red xiii's will still be in stores when da all stars hit da market...

Originally Posted by eddo1005

funny stuff. got these. I would still rate the white/red higher over these.

White and red xiii's will still be in stores when da all stars hit da market...

This shoe is the definition of that "Black Cat" nickname. Loved them when I first saw them back in '98, and still love them now. Passing on the Flints and White/Reds just to get these. Gotta be my favorite colorway of the XIIIs besides the OG white/black from He Got Game.

This shoe is the definition of that "Black Cat" nickname. Loved them when I first saw them back in '98, and still love them now. Passing on the Flints and White/Reds just to get these. Gotta be my favorite colorway of the XIIIs besides the OG white/black from He Got Game.

Back
Top Bottom