AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Rod301

Finally Came To The Decision That These Will Be Copped...
ohwell.gif

well take your *#*++$+ talents to footlocker in feb and cop em then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23
Maan, I hope my pair doesn't look like this. They look so cheap, they cant hold themselves up. I also hope that they clean the Suede before releasing. These look like they been sitting with all the white fuzz on em.
I Just sold DS OG playoff 13, and they were CLEAN.

Maan, I hope my pair doesn't look like this. They look so cheap, they cant hold themselves up. I also hope that they clean the Suede before releasing. These look like they been sitting with all the white fuzz on em.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Thats not a good look JB.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Thats not a good look JB.
sick.gif

These pics got me on a coaster....one look, they needed to be on my feet yesterday...then the next pic got me like the Indian chief when cuz threw that paper cup out his car

These pics got me on a coaster....one look, they needed to be on my feet yesterday...then the next pic got me like the Indian chief when cuz threw that paper cup out his car

Back
Top Bottom