AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

LOVED THESE AS A KID...THAT YELLOW RING DID IT. BEST PART IS THAT THESE WILL SIT ON SHELVES JUST LIKE EVERYTHING NON-COOL GREY

LOVED THESE AS A KID...THAT YELLOW RING DID IT. BEST PART IS THAT THESE WILL SIT ON SHELVES JUST LIKE EVERYTHING NON-COOL GREY

im broke as hell after the flints and altitudes.. had to pass on white/red 13's but hopefully i'll be able to scoop these.. 13's are the greatest..

im broke as hell after the flints and altitudes.. had to pass on white/red 13's but hopefully i'll be able to scoop these.. 13's are the greatest..

Very excited for these. 
pimp.gif

These will be next shoe I cop unless I find the Christmas Lebrons first..got two months to save..
pimp.gif
..need 3 pairs!! hopefully all on discount..
smokin.gif

These will be next shoe I cop unless I find the Christmas Lebrons first..got two months to save..
pimp.gif
..need 3 pairs!! hopefully all on discount..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

This might be the first time I cop 2 pairs in years.
doubled up on Cool Greys, 1st time I've done that since 2007.... these Playoffs were my very 1st pair of J's end of freshman year 1998....

GOTTA double-up on these, my OGs need some resto

doubled up on Cool Greys, 1st time I've done that since 2007.... these Playoffs were my very 1st pair of J's end of freshman year 1998....

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Yeah mine too. I was in the 4th grade and my dad took me to Footlocker the morning they came out and camped for like 2 hrs.
I will have to re-cop just for memories like that lol

and my mom washed them and destroyed them....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Yeah mine too. I was in the 4th grade and my dad took me to Footlocker the morning they came out and camped for like 2 hrs.
I will have to re-cop just for memories like that lol

and my mom washed them and destroyed them....
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom