AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by clkru

I keep hearing these are going to be a widespread GR, with plenty for everyone. Hope that's the case.

That is definitely the case.   These will be GR. 

I keep hearing these are going to be a widespread GR, with plenty for everyone. Hope that's the case.

So February 26 is confirmed? Don't see these on JB's official site, so I just wanted to make sure.

So February 26 is confirmed? Don't see these on JB's official site, so I just wanted to make sure.

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ 1:19
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Good stuff French
pimp.gif
, im debating if i should un ds my og pair 
ohwell.gif

Good stuff French
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Good stuff French
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

with a month left til the retro?!?  Why?

Good stuff French
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Good stuff French
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Don't do it ! lol

Good stuff French
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Don't do it ! lol

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Good stuff French
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Why not whats the worst that can and will happen besides a lil bit of dirt ? What is gained by looking at a pair of kicks in box, thats not the interned purpose. Im not emotionally attached to a pair of sneakers like others maybe 
wink.gif

Good stuff French
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Why not whats the worst that can and will happen besides a lil bit of dirt ? What is gained by looking at a pair of kicks in box, thats not the interned purpose. Im not emotionally attached to a pair of sneakers like others maybe 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DJYoung08

These are better than the altitudes IMO. 
pimp.gif
Funny thing.

I was wearing my Alts. for the 1st time today and was very please at how clean they looked. I like them better on my feet than the CG's & the Red/White 13's.

But watching that video above makes me believe that these will look even better than the Alts.

Originally Posted by DJYoung08

These are better than the altitudes IMO. 
pimp.gif
Funny thing.

I was wearing my Alts. for the 1st time today and was very please at how clean they looked. I like them better on my feet than the CG's & the Red/White 13's.

But watching that video above makes me believe that these will look even better than the Alts.

Good stuff French
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

wink.gif
I could understand if they were a year or two DS... but OG DS.  They've been in the box this long... they need to just stay there.  But hey man, you wanna rock em... f*ckin rock em!

Good stuff French
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

wink.gif
I could understand if they were a year or two DS... but OG DS.  They've been in the box this long... they need to just stay there.  But hey man, you wanna rock em... f*ckin rock em!

found this pic in the wdywt thread
those look ashy, mann im hopin this is just b/c of the lighting or the camera flash

found this pic in the wdywt thread
those look ashy, mann im hopin this is just b/c of the lighting or the camera flash

^^^ it could be a number of things man. Camera lighting, fakes, b-grades, etc. I've seen so so pics of these shoes, and I've seen Phenomenal vids of this shoe. Still copping x2

^^^ it could be a number of things man. Camera lighting, fakes, b-grades, etc. I've seen so so pics of these shoes, and I've seen Phenomenal vids of this shoe. Still copping x2

Originally Posted by iczon1983

Quality is great in my opinion. Leather feels real good. VERY SATISFIED.
pimp.gif

Excuse the pics. Horrible camera
indifferent.gif

2duhu12.jpg
WHY IS Y0UR PAIR SHAPED LIKE PUMAS PAIRS' SHAPES ARE L00KING W0RSE AND W0RSE
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom