AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

what do people think? will these be slept on? i think cats will sleep on the other releases and get these making them harder to get...
eek.gif

what do people think? will these be slept on? i think cats will sleep on the other releases and get these making them harder to get...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I'm still debating if I want these or not. If I do get them, they're gonna be my last pic up for a long time

Same here... more than likely for the rest of year for me.
Unless the rumors of Black Cement III or Concord/Columbia come out this December.

If those rumors are false, it's no more shoes for me.. (which is a good thing) haha 

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I'm still debating if I want these or not. If I do get them, they're gonna be my last pic up for a long time

Same here... more than likely for the rest of year for me.
Unless the rumors of Black Cement III or Concord/Columbia come out this December.

If those rumors are false, it's no more shoes for me.. (which is a good thing) haha 

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
Don't have a problem paying retail when they are shoes I've been wanting for years.
this 

these are my grails so 214 wouldn't be a problem for me 
pimp.gif

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
Don't have a problem paying retail when they are shoes I've been wanting for years.
this 

these are my grails so 214 wouldn't be a problem for me 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kapstone

passed on the IIIs for these - easy decision for me

Same. I'll probably suck it up and pay light-rape for the IIIs later, but the XIIIs are a must on release date.

Same. I'll probably suck it up and pay light-rape for the IIIs later, but the XIIIs are a must on release date.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Yeah, I didn't want to take the chance and have to pay more come march or april for these. As Nt ppl sell them for 100+ over retail...
The XIII area must.. There's not even a option to me for passing on my first pair of jordans from when I was younger. 

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Yeah, I didn't want to take the chance and have to pay more come march or april for these. As Nt ppl sell them for 100+ over retail...
The XIII area must.. There's not even a option to me for passing on my first pair of jordans from when I was younger. 

I was going to pass on these but man... Not after I seen those pics. Sorry I havent been on NT in a while, but weren't we suppose to get new boxes this year? Sorry if its already been mentioned.

I was going to pass on these but man... Not after I seen those pics. Sorry I havent been on NT in a while, but weren't we suppose to get new boxes this year? Sorry if its already been mentioned.

would these come out in GS size 7>? i been cheap lately so i dont cop size 8 anymore. Paying 119 for CG XI & 114 for the III FTW
pimp.gif

would these come out in GS size 7>? i been cheap lately so i dont cop size 8 anymore. Paying 119 for CG XI & 114 for the III FTW
pimp.gif

I was gonna get the 3s tonight, but with it being sold out made my decision easier.

I will pass and get a 13 instead......Hopefully.....

I was gonna get the 3s tonight, but with it being sold out made my decision easier.

Originally Posted by FRESSSH89

Someone in another (can't remember) said they were putting out new boxes mid-year. Around the time the V's release. Not sure how credible that is, but take it for what it is, I guess.

Originally Posted by FRESSSH89

Someone in another (can't remember) said they were putting out new boxes mid-year. Around the time the V's release. Not sure how credible that is, but take it for what it is, I guess.

Originally Posted by kob8

good move. waiting for mine from rmk. hopefully everything is good. i be pickn one more on RD and call it a year. till concords.

Originally Posted by kob8

good move. waiting for mine from rmk. hopefully everything is good. i be pickn one more on RD and call it a year. till concords.

Back
Top Bottom