AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Don't need no more ashy shoes

ashy? what you mean? sorry haven't been here for awhile.im gona get these shoes.kinda remind me of the first alts that i sold like a dummy.

ashy? what you mean? sorry haven't been here for awhile.im gona get these shoes.kinda remind me of the first alts that i sold like a dummy.

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

The suede on the back of the shoe. The flash makes it look ashy.

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

The suede on the back of the shoe. The flash makes it look ashy.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Theres a lot of black on these kicks but who cares? MJ wore these in the playoffs. Thats why they're called the playoffs.
yeah but he Debuted them in da all star game, hence being all stars...

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Theres a lot of black on these kicks but who cares? MJ wore these in the playoffs. Thats why they're called the playoffs.
yeah but he Debuted them in da all star game, hence being all stars...

things weren't looking too good for me a while ago...but now it looks like I'll be able to get at least a pair now
happy.gif

nice pics on the first page but im on the fence with these. need to see them in my hands first then ill decide

nice pics on the first page but im on the fence with these. need to see them in my hands first then ill decide

Back
Top Bottom