AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by PTone

Feels like these will fly under the radar.
I'm feeling this way too. This is an underrated colorway. It's the one I wanted the most out of the XIII's

Originally Posted by PTone

Feels like these will fly under the radar.
I'm feeling this way too. This is an underrated colorway. It's the one I wanted the most out of the XIII's

I Wish The Bred 13s Released instead of these
frown.gif

I wouldn't mind if the Bred 13s were to release again, but my 04s are still in awesome shape. I wear them a lot and they still look super fresh. Hologram hasn't faded, either. These were built Ford tough. Also, they're super comfy.
smile.gif

Hopefully if JB decides to release them again, they keep the 3M reflective material on the side panel mesh. Other than that, you can't really screw up the Bred 13s, tbqh.

I wouldn't mind if the Bred 13s were to release again, but my 04s are still in awesome shape. I wear them a lot and they still look super fresh. Hologram hasn't faded, either. These were built Ford tough. Also, they're super comfy.
smile.gif

Hopefully if JB decides to release them again, they keep the 3M reflective material on the side panel mesh. Other than that, you can't really screw up the Bred 13s, tbqh.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I'm trying to get these early. Looking at some sites to see who has the best price. <<<<
30t6p3b.gif
 SIG CHECC HOMIE
30t6p3b.gif

smile.gif

Ford tough????
roll.gif

I 8nt tryna go in on you sir.... Ford's are crapola.... and stop all this pre-ordering non-sense, let your sacc hang, and GET OUT TO A REAL RELEASE.... if u wanna BE the man, u gotta BEAT the man.... all my OGs and old-heads, whatever, know what I mean by a "real release" right????

I've lurked NT since like 05-06 and been a member since January '07 and this pre-order biz is gettin out of control.
The threads don't have info, good campout stories, or RD pics anymore, just a bunch of milquetoasts griping, PAGE AFTER PAGE, about pre-ordered b-grades that haven't shown up or arrive unfinished from the factory. Blow-by-blow traccing updates from UPS and USPS or FedEx....

I, for one, don't give two shakes in the bush about a pre-order.

I got solid connects and if their hands are tied I get out to the mall and line up.

I think you chumps are too scared to get robbed for your shoes so you'd rather pay retail x2 for unfinished factory b-grades rather than assert yourselves and go get the real production model from an authorized Nike retailer....

And I'd LOVE to hear from all the "Big-Ballin Kemo Sabes" with the "I'm ballin I 8nt got time to wait in line" But 4 damn sho waitin in the safety of their dwellings behind that MF'in keyboard hittin refresh as many times as I hit a blunt or cigarette while I wait for the mall to open.... S M D H to u  

EDIT: THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG.... I'LL BE GETTING TWO PAIR OF THESE THEY WERE MY 1ST JORDAN EVER.... END OF FRESHMAN YEAR HIGH SCHOOL 1998.... AND I'LL BE OUT IN THE COLD, WHATEVER, WIT REAL PEOPLE DOIN REAL $HI+

I'm trying to get these early. Looking at some sites to see who has the best price. <<<<
30t6p3b.gif
 SIG CHECC HOMIE
30t6p3b.gif

smile.gif

Ford tough????
roll.gif

I 8nt tryna go in on you sir.... Ford's are crapola.... and stop all this pre-ordering non-sense, let your sacc hang, and GET OUT TO A REAL RELEASE.... if u wanna BE the man, u gotta BEAT the man.... all my OGs and old-heads, whatever, know what I mean by a "real release" right????

I've lurked NT since like 05-06 and been a member since January '07 and this pre-order biz is gettin out of control.
The threads don't have info, good campout stories, or RD pics anymore, just a bunch of milquetoasts griping, PAGE AFTER PAGE, about pre-ordered b-grades that haven't shown up or arrive unfinished from the factory. Blow-by-blow traccing updates from UPS and USPS or FedEx....

I, for one, don't give two shakes in the bush about a pre-order.

I got solid connects and if their hands are tied I get out to the mall and line up.

I think you chumps are too scared to get robbed for your shoes so you'd rather pay retail x2 for unfinished factory b-grades rather than assert yourselves and go get the real production model from an authorized Nike retailer....

And I'd LOVE to hear from all the "Big-Ballin Kemo Sabes" with the "I'm ballin I 8nt got time to wait in line" But 4 damn sho waitin in the safety of their dwellings behind that MF'in keyboard hittin refresh as many times as I hit a blunt or cigarette while I wait for the mall to open.... S M D H to u  

EDIT: THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG.... I'LL BE GETTING TWO PAIR OF THESE THEY WERE MY 1ST JORDAN EVER.... END OF FRESHMAN YEAR HIGH SCHOOL 1998.... AND I'LL BE OUT IN THE COLD, WHATEVER, WIT REAL PEOPLE DOIN REAL $HI+

Glad to see there is finally a confirmed release date. I was hoping they would release all star weekend, but this is fine.

Back
Top Bottom