AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by cubanref

These will be only only J's that I purchase besides the 11's this year. They are too nice
smokin.gif
yea i can't wait for the  concord 11's 
pimp.gif

Ay y'all think these gonna sell out on NDC. I mean I'm thinkin whether these joints would sell out on NDC or not. Give me some feedback!

Ay y'all think these gonna sell out on NDC. I mean I'm thinkin whether these joints would sell out on NDC or not. Give me some feedback!

I brought a pair of these and i gotta say man they are as good as they look in the pic..... i brought mine for $180...... i dont mind cause i really like these but do you guys think i over paid? Mind you i cop both the flints and the white/red for 160 two weeks before release from the same dude.

I brought a pair of these and i gotta say man they are as good as they look in the pic..... i brought mine for $180...... i dont mind cause i really like these but do you guys think i over paid? Mind you i cop both the flints and the white/red for 160 two weeks before release from the same dude.

Wheres the apparel that goes along with these? I haven't bought a Jordan t-shirt in years. And my favorite lounging shirt i've had for like 7 years finally gave up the ghost.
I wouldnt mind replacing it. and what scheme better to do it with than these babies.

Sneakerpost shipping mine on Monday. So glad i grabbed them when i did. Now i dont have to deal with beastbay, or have to actually go early saturday morning. These will sell out in Chicago. The white/red's were VERY hard to find in a 12 the monday after release.

I'm happy

Wheres the apparel that goes along with these? I haven't bought a Jordan t-shirt in years. And my favorite lounging shirt i've had for like 7 years finally gave up the ghost.
I wouldnt mind replacing it. and what scheme better to do it with than these babies.

Sneakerpost shipping mine on Monday. So glad i grabbed them when i did. Now i dont have to deal with beastbay, or have to actually go early saturday morning. These will sell out in Chicago. The white/red's were VERY hard to find in a 12 the monday after release.

I'm happy

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

got my pair held down, a dude on the board here come through and helped me out and it's very much appreciated.

Same here... should be here early next week...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

got my pair held down, a dude on the board here come through and helped me out and it's very much appreciated.

Same here... should be here early next week...

Back
Top Bottom