AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by you big dummy

laugh.gif

bobcatsv.png
Someone update that website since Gerald Wallace is now a Portland Trailblazer...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Footaction, four seasons mall, Greensboro, nc... Midnight release.. I'll update if it changes before Friday..
midnight release though?  I'm sure you can go in Saturday morning and find your size (in MOST areas)... these aren't that serious

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Footaction, four seasons mall, Greensboro, nc... Midnight release.. I'll update if it changes before Friday..
midnight release though?  I'm sure you can go in Saturday morning and find your size (in MOST areas)... these aren't that serious

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^looked at 2 different pair of size 12s, there was a lot of visible excess glue around the suede, i had to cut off a piece of thread from the tongue, oh and the suede are ashy

Okay, so how is the quality of the overall shoe affected by glue stains?  
Shoes have glue stains, more than others.  Jordans have been having glue stains since back in the day.  

When someone mentions quality, we are talking about the materials, the leathers etc.. 

compared to the white/red that came out, i feel like its a step down, those were done right, the suede on the playoff could've been better

Aite so what do you classify bad paint, poor stitching, glue stains, poor cuts on materials??? Poor craftsmanship? Poor external attention to detail??

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^looked at 2 different pair of size 12s, there was a lot of visible excess glue around the suede, i had to cut off a piece of thread from the tongue, oh and the suede are ashy

Okay, so how is the quality of the overall shoe affected by glue stains?  
Shoes have glue stains, more than others.  Jordans have been having glue stains since back in the day.  

When someone mentions quality, we are talking about the materials, the leathers etc.. 

compared to the white/red that came out, i feel like its a step down, those were done right, the suede on the playoff could've been better

Aite so what do you classify bad paint, poor stitching, glue stains, poor cuts on materials??? Poor craftsmanship? Poor external attention to detail??

I'll be copping this online around 11 CST, No need for the midnight release or early morning mess. Long as I get a pair I'm straight.

I'll be copping this online around 11 CST, No need for the midnight release or early morning mess. Long as I get a pair I'm straight.

Originally Posted by JDogg18

So what's the verdict on sizing? Should I go .5 sz. smaller?

I'd say go .5 sz smaller. I usually were a 11 but had to go with a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom