AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

good luck to all... none of us are psychic and now if these will sell out or not, frankly, it shouldn't matter, cause if you dig these then cop... if not... move on
smile.gif

good luck to all... none of us are psychic and now if these will sell out or not, frankly, it shouldn't matter, cause if you dig these then cop... if not... move on
smile.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

to all of you guys that think these will sit on shelves til  monday must have bumped their heads.These will sellout tomorrow, but luckly you guys have access to the buy/sell forum
laugh.gif

some places don't sell out as fast as others

Originally Posted by youngcurse

to all of you guys that think these will sit on shelves til  monday must have bumped their heads.These will sellout tomorrow, but luckly you guys have access to the buy/sell forum
laugh.gif

some places don't sell out as fast as others

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

For those interested, we have the shoes up on our website with a count down at the link below:

http://bit.ly/gyJkAQ

Please note, we have yet to receive our shipment, so all orders placed tonight will be a back-order. 

EastbayRep - Ray
We just received our shipment in, so there will not be any back-orders for tonight.
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

For those interested, we have the shoes up on our website with a count down at the link below:

http://bit.ly/gyJkAQ

Please note, we have yet to receive our shipment, so all orders placed tonight will be a back-order. 

EastbayRep - Ray
We just received our shipment in, so there will not be any back-orders for tonight.
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

i should have my pair sometime next week, but im impatient and impulsive so im going to buy another pair from footlocker tomorrow morning and keep the receipt and then return the pair i got coming in next week back to footlocker once i get them.

i should have my pair sometime next week, but im impatient and impulsive so im going to buy another pair from footlocker tomorrow morning and keep the receipt and then return the pair i got coming in next week back to footlocker once i get them.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Ray, 
Are these gonna be double-boxed automatically, or does one have to add a gift box?? 

i believe eastbayrep ray stated in another thread that for single orders eastbay only double boxes jordan shoes. so these are good to go
and thumbs up for having the shipment! hope i get lucky tonite. 2pairs minimum for me

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Ray, 
Are these gonna be double-boxed automatically, or does one have to add a gift box?? 

i believe eastbayrep ray stated in another thread that for single orders eastbay only double boxes jordan shoes. so these are good to go
and thumbs up for having the shipment! hope i get lucky tonite. 2pairs minimum for me

Back
Top Bottom