AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

EASY COP FOR ME. MY 13 COLLECTION IS NOW COMPLETE WITH ALL RELEVANT COLORWAYS. GONNA BE A HOT SUMMER, GOT LOTS OF SHOES TO UN-DEADSTOCK....

9sb5v5.jpg

10zrzo1.jpg

EASY COP FOR ME. MY 13 COLLECTION IS NOW COMPLETE WITH ALL RELEVANT COLORWAYS. GONNA BE A HOT SUMMER, GOT LOTS OF SHOES TO UN-DEADSTOCK....

9sb5v5.jpg

10zrzo1.jpg

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

my boy is going to downtown NYC in a couple of hours, how is the situation there? I need 8.5

probably wont be as easy as in the Bronx, Still at modells and Footlockers. Fordham has a lot still

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

my boy is going to downtown NYC in a couple of hours, how is the situation there? I need 8.5

probably wont be as easy as in the Bronx, Still at modells and Footlockers. Fordham has a lot still

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by AEA18

Struck out @ the store 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 When is the re-stock??? 
I hate trying to figure out what shoe will fly off the shelves and what shoe will sit.

St. Louis SOLD OUT!!!

Go across the bridge on the Illinois side. still at st.clair and this new shoe store across from the mall.  

st claire?

Yea, but they gone as of now.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by AEA18

Struck out @ the store 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 When is the re-stock??? 
I hate trying to figure out what shoe will fly off the shelves and what shoe will sit.

St. Louis SOLD OUT!!!

Go across the bridge on the Illinois side. still at st.clair and this new shoe store across from the mall.  

st claire?

Yea, but they gone as of now.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

copped my sz 13 last week in the bronx for 158 no tax. these like the iii's are all over the bronx. should be an easy copp for those in nyc! 

copped my sz 13 last week in the bronx for 158 no tax. these like the iii's are all over the bronx. should be an easy copp for those in nyc! 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

9sb5v5.jpg

10zrzo1.jpg

pimp.gif

Lookin good brah

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

9sb5v5.jpg

10zrzo1.jpg

pimp.gif

Lookin good brah

Back
Top Bottom