Air Jordan XIV last shot retro boxes?

k23

I bought 2 pairs of of these in 2005 from Niketown London and they came in the box type with MJ's face on the top. But i noticed on you tube all the ones on there came in a silver box with a small red jumpman on top. Anyone else have the same as me????

I bought 2 pairs of of these in 2005 from Niketown London and they came in the box type with MJ's face on the top. But i noticed on you tube all the ones on there came in a silver box with a small red jumpman on top. Anyone else have the same as me????

The originals came with that box with the red jumpman on top..... I still have my box too but the shoes are beat to death

The originals came with that box with the red jumpman on top..... I still have my box too but the shoes are beat to death

2005 was a transition year for retro boxes, they went from Face to 20th anniversary to Black/silver

The XIVs that were released that year came in a mixture of all 3

Some such as the "last shots" came in both Face + 20th anniversary. Others like the White/reds came in both 20th anniversary + Black/silver, & others like the White/black toes came in the Black/silver box only.

& as the fella above pointed out, the OGs came in the 1999 silver box with red Jumpman.

2005 was a transition year for retro boxes, they went from Face to 20th anniversary to Black/silver

The XIVs that were released that year came in a mixture of all 3

Some such as the "last shots" came in both Face + 20th anniversary. Others like the White/reds came in both 20th anniversary + Black/silver, & others like the White/black toes came in the Black/silver box only.

& as the fella above pointed out, the OGs came in the 1999 silver box with red Jumpman.

The 2005 Retro came in both the Silver 20th Anniversary box and the Jordan Face box.

They were released early overseas and came in the Jordan Face box, but when they released around X-Mas time in the US they came in the silver 20th box. So, its not uncommon to see them in both boxes. I have pairs in both boxes myself.

The 2005 Retro came in both the Silver 20th Anniversary box and the Jordan Face box.

They were released early overseas and came in the Jordan Face box, but when they released around X-Mas time in the US they came in the silver 20th box. So, its not uncommon to see them in both boxes. I have pairs in both boxes myself.

My aunt was kind enough so send me a pair for my birthday from England when they released there first. Came in a face box. The ones in the states released with the silver box.

My aunt was kind enough so send me a pair for my birthday from England when they released there first. Came in a face box. The ones in the states released with the silver box.

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

glad I didnt wear mine that much. I went to the mall on the first RD, and heard they had been pushed forward, so I went to every store and one had a size 11, I passed, BUT still got a pair off FL right after the RD for retail. Came with the 20 year aniv box.

here's the OG box, I want to see the top of this one. (OGs aren't that much either)
789_5_.jpg

Someone post pics of the face 05 box.

glad I didnt wear mine that much. I went to the mall on the first RD, and heard they had been pushed forward, so I went to every store and one had a size 11, I passed, BUT still got a pair off FL right after the RD for retail. Came with the 20 year aniv box.

here's the OG box, I want to see the top of this one. (OGs aren't that much either)
789_5_.jpg

Someone post pics of the face 05 box.

Back
Top Bottom