Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

air-jordan-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black-main.jpg
air-jordan-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_031.jpg
air-jordan-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black1.jpg
air-jordan-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_021.jpg

The colorway on the catalog were "assumptions" of what the CW may be btw. There were no samples provided at the time.

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/06/air-jordan-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy/

COPPED. My gawd. *attempts to come up with cheesy nickname*

Anti-Flints
Flint XIV
Midnight Navy Flint Orgy Funtime

Hopefully the quality doesn't suck.
grin.gif

COPPED. My gawd. *attempts to come up with cheesy nickname*

Anti-Flints
Flint XIV
Midnight Navy Flint Orgy Funtime

Hopefully the quality doesn't suck.
grin.gif

So out of all those pictures posted, you took 1 that actually showed the whole shoe. I grow to hate your site more and more each day. Why can't a somewhat decent website be the ones to get these sample shoes all of the time?
air-jordan-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_02.jpg

So out of all those pictures posted, you took 1 that actually showed the whole shoe. I grow to hate your site more and more each day. Why can't a somewhat decent website be the ones to get these sample shoes all of the time?
air-jordan-14-light-graphite-midnight-navy-black_02.jpg

This is how you do a retro+ colorway if I've ever seen one. I was never a huge XIV guy, but I love these. This might be my favorite colorway of this shoe.

This is how you do a retro+ colorway if I've ever seen one. I was never a huge XIV guy, but I love these. This might be my favorite colorway of this shoe.

They are ok but I have kind of given up on colorways that are not OG or at least I try and stay close like Varsity Red VIs. I have last shots but will buy those again, really want the white/reds and black/toes without the ribs though.

Back
Top Bottom