Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I got these faithfully and was not disappointed.

Easily one of the more underrated releases of last year next to the Orion 7's and Stealth 3's.

Orions were horrible, color and quality. Stealths 3s got no love but were fairly decent.

Saw them initially sit around for a little bit, then it seemed they all just vanished overnight. Similar thing happened with the Last Shots, although those didn't sit around as long.

So glad I copped both, 14s are such an under-appreciated shoe. Great for balling in as well.

Saw them initially sit around for a little bit, then it seemed they all just vanished overnight. Similar thing happened with the Last Shots, although those didn't sit around as long.

So glad I copped both, 14s are such an under-appreciated shoe. Great for balling in as well.

laugh.gif
@ people on eBay asking for upwards of $250 for these.

Yeah, I see that and I'm not touching at those prices.  I have my price and ask every seller, one will give in soon enough.

laugh.gif
@ people on eBay asking for upwards of $250 for these.

Yeah, I see that and I'm not touching at those prices.  I have my price and ask every seller, one will give in soon enough.

Turns out the size 11 I normally wear is pretty tight in these, guess I need an 11.5, search continues.

Turns out the size 11 I normally wear is pretty tight in these, guess I need an 11.5, search continues.

Back
Top Bottom