Air Jordan XIV Retro - Graphite/Black/White/Navy - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

yeah I might be holstering my hype for these, pending how the CW looks this may be a make or break for me. Though I'm looking forward to owning my first pair of XIV's... But I dont mind waiting for a hot pickup.

These might be those stupid BIN thing that they do...

As someone else mentioned earlier... I learned my lesson from last time... waiting until they go on sale before I buy.

Not interested in these though... don't even need pics to tell me I'm not.

I absolutely LOVE XIV's, but could do w/o this cw.

Some Indiglo's or OG Carolinas would be nice though.

XIV are nice I would just need pics to see if i'm copping. If it's got navy "blue" then im definitely buying navy blue my favorite color! Lets see some pics plz!

I just hope they don't retro any more XV's. XV's look REALLY ugly to me
sick.gif

am i missing something? how would these be like the indiglos?

Indiglo - Black/Black - White - Indiglo
2011 XIV LT Graphite/ Black - White - Navy

very different just looking at the colors.

the XIV never sells too well, when the last shots came out I remember going into the mall at noon and there was only a couple sold.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

JordanXIVEddieJones6-570x381.jpg

i always LOVED this Eddie Jones PE of the XIV which included navy blue. from the other colors listed, sounds like this one will be different...but i can always dream!
Awesome.
The only reason I remember Jones was because of his shoes.

I don't know why, but wearing XIVs make me want to play some ball, no matter the situation.

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

did I see retail 160?????

Ouch. Expected, but still.

Irregardless... 14's are performance beasts. 

You will literally have an edge on the court with these badboys on.

The construction, the grip... it was meant to be donned on the court for b-ball slayin'. 

(i'm usually on the sideline doing the splits... but that's what guys who hoop tell me).   

Back
Top Bottom