Air Jordan XV (15) SE White / Black / Miners Gold

Posted at Sneakerfiles.comand Jordan8420.

The http://www.sneakerfiles.com/air-jordans/jordan-15/Air Jordan 15 SE has made its way online in a couple color schemes, but has yet to release in stores.We just got word and these pictures from Jordan8420 of a new Air Jordan XV SE in White / Miners Gold.

04/12/2008 Air Jordan XV Retro SE
317112-105 White/Metallic Silver-Black-Miner's Gold
$125.00
5c516317011c8d4853f5910f12dee710371cb4dd.jpg

87a36a1f1f730ad210f387f7444856cd2bce208a.jpg

52a16b11091e8d405cd5385f299786b50237edf9.jpg

pics provided by heat23:

I said it from the beginning, the XV SE are one of a kind and a must cop I don't see the hate, everyone has there own opinion saying they hate it or its aeasy pass untill they go to the store and actually see the shoe and all of a sudden its a cop, DTRT, Spizikes, especially on the pea pod VIII, it sold out inNY. What im tryna say is pictures don't mean nothing, go see the shoe itself and then make comments.

These are cool,not as bad as I thought either,I'd cop for nike store price..that's about it

Wow, I think these are great! I'd definitely buy a pair if I could try them on first.

Peace,
J

thanks for the update!great for summer balling!white/blk colorway is still the best color combo in the market!

ok again i ask this. what happen to talk of the only thing releasing in 08 being the 23s and the pack? these are just meh. i was hyped because i do like 15sbut these arent as nice. maybe on discount but retail is too much.

any info if these are good for ball?

I'm not going to lie; I really like the XV SE... and I do NOT like the XV. I have a couple flint grey XVs, but only because I got them both for reallycheap.

But the XV SE... I've seen the USA colorway and now this colorway, and I really, REALLY like them.

And this is a nice colorway, man.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm not going to lie; I really like the XV SE... and I do NOT like the XV.
same here...I HATE the XV

I'm considering copping the XV SE, but only the original black/red ones that were shown...that colorway is superior to the others.

Yea, everyone is just bias on the XV in general whether its SE's or reg XV's. I don't see why so much hate but as soon as ppl see a PE colorway orMJ wearin them they get the polishin (pause). But I think they aint bad, prefer a black based colorway personally AND I think it's safe to say that thesecould be labeled team shoes with the large amount of colorways droppin

Back
Top Bottom