Air Jordan XVI Low 2012 Retro Sample????

Could this be something for 2013?

To start the NBA Season, Ray Allen whipped out a jaw-dropping PE  colorway of the Air Jordan XVI, which immediately sparked discussions of a possible Air Jordan XVI  Retro in the near future. This latest bit of funky news might add more verity to that notion as we get a look at an unreleased Air Jordan XVI Low that was originally destined for a Fall 2012 release. Coincidentally, the Air Jordan XVI Low in the original Black/Metallic Silver was the last Air Jordan XVI to release during the original run, and perhaps somewhere during the product line discussions, this 2012 Retro was shelved. Thoughts on Jordan Brand scrapping a release and the potential wide-release return in 2013? Via: Sneakernews

[font=Open Sans, sans-serif]i WOULD LOVE to see some OG Joints to come back. any Thoughts?[/font]

Id pass if they dropped, i dont like lows but it would be nice if some XVI's were retroed.

This is a definite cop but I hope they come out in the OG color way my collezione joints are beat.

I am not feeling this colorway.. I still have my white/red XVI low. If they retoed those I would definitely cop a second pair! Without hesitation.

Saw some guy rocking the black reds today. Would most likely cop if these dropped. Love that flapped ankle cusp.

Those were the worst selling xvi's of the bunch. Highly doubt jb would want to introduce a possible retro of the xvi line beginning with the release of the black silver xvi low. Even outlets had a hard time selling them for around $40. They were also horrible to ball in.

Those were the worst selling xvi's of the bunch. Highly doubt jb would want to introduce a possible retro of the xvi line beginning with the release of the black silver xvi low. Even outlets had a hard time selling them for around $40. They were also horrible to ball in.
really? I've always heard good things about balling in them. Never had a pair personally but I hear they have good ankle support.

i could see people lining up for 16's high tops

but if people starting camping and doing twitter rsvp's for lowtop 16's i done

I would love to see any of the XVI's to retro, to be honest.

We were literally just talking about these tonight at work, and how there wasn't even any bad colorways.

Back
Top Bottom