Air Jordan XVI White/Midnight Navy 2014 release?

@freakydestroyer.. idk which are doper between the two black ones 8) would cop both in a min! Not feeling the matte blue rather have patent, and I knew JJ wore those recent. Was questioning my sanity for a second when you post that link to the game a few wks ago lol!

if true, this will be my only jordan purchase this year.

i recently got my first pair of xvi (beautiful gingers) through a fb swap, and after one wear the entire sole separated and the midsole crumbled.

i repaired it, but they remain unwearable. luckily the dude was a collector and swapped them for someone else.

^ Almost bought I DS pair of gingers a couple years ago. Glad I didn't now as I was planning to ball in them. Didn't know 16s crumbled.

I copped these back in 7th grade on the clearance rack at my local footaction for $40.

without the covers>

think ill pass though. Just cant see myself dropping $190+ on these.

Wouldn't mind if they retroed the white/red lows. Boys were :smokin

People complaining about the $190 price tag. Remember....retail in 2001 was $160.

Last edited:
^ Idk, I'd just have to see more details in terms of price. To be honest, I want both blk/red and navy's if they release. I'm so stupid, I could have copped both in '01-both on 40% discount with the blk/red already being on sale. One of the dumbest decisions I've made. I'd make people sick with the list of stuff I passed up 
laugh.gif

^ Idk, I'd just have to see more details in terms of price. To be honest, I want both blk/red and navy's if they release. I'm so stupid, I could have copped both in '01-both on 40% discount with the blk/red already being on sale. One of the dumbest decisions I've made. I'd make people sick with the list of stuff I passed up :lol:

Right on. I hope we see some additional colorways and the XVI+ too, but I don't want it to be overdone like most retros these days.

^ Idk, I'd just have to see more details in terms of price. To be honest, I want both blk/red and navy's if they release. I'm so stupid, I could have copped both in '01-both on 40% discount with the blk/red already being on sale. One of the dumbest decisions I've made. I'd make people sick with the list of stuff I passed up 
laugh.gif
Right on. I hope we see some additional colorways and the XVI+ too, but I don't want it to be overdone like most retros these days.
You know when they do it, it's going to be overdone. I'm already expecting a cool grey version of XVI's when they do get around to it. Thinking about that, it could be very nice if done correctly. I know people are going to go nuts over cherrywoods, because you know, they were so mad that they couldn't cop that pair when they dropped. It was just SO difficult to cop all those that were sitting on shelves for weeks on end 
laugh.gif
. I blame myself for not getting cherrywoods because I was on the fence for too long 
mean.gif

Cool grey sounds interesting. I was thinking Gamma or Carolina Blue. :nerd: I really want the White/Black/ Red XVI+ from the previous page. :evil:

Last edited:
-Who remembers the "Brownie" sample from back in the day. It had the Cherrywood style upper :nerd:

Always wanted those, got the Gingers instead :smh:

-Who remembers the "Brownie" sample from back in the day. It had the Cherrywood style upper :nerd:

Always wanted those, got the Gingers instead :smh:

I remember those! I agree that they were better than the gingers. Remember the black patent leather xvi low as well? That was the pair I really wanted.

Last edited:
View media item 911860
Still got my sz 11 from jr high. They are starting to yellow a little but they're still in ok shape! Wish I could fit em still lol.. Idk what I did with the other 3 pairs :rolleyes :smh:
Cherrywood were my favorite by far. Blk/red second, then navy, and ginger. Always thought this was the best model post the favs (1-13) they were and are fresh and innovative. Very underrated...would love to see the og retros as well as new c/w's, idk bout the rest of you but the lows were dope imo to!

Grape XVI :wow:
View media item 911860
Still got my sz 11 from jr high. They are starting to yellow a little but they're still in ok shape! Wish I could fit em still lol.. Idk what I did with the other 3 pairs :rolleyes :smh:
Cherrywood were my favorite by far. Blk/red second, then navy, and ginger. Always thought this was the best model post the favs (1-13) they were and are fresh and innovative. Very underrated...would love to see the og retros as well as new c/w's, idk bout the rest of you but the lows were dope imo to!

Indiglos :nerd:

I had a pair of these back in the day. I remember I got the black/red's and then exchanged them to get these. The black/reds are much better though IMO. I hope they bring those back again. Still sad I sold my CDP with those and the Hares... :smh:

^ Almost bought I DS pair of gingers a couple years ago. Glad I didn't now as I was planning to ball in them. Didn't know 16s crumbled.

they crumbled? My both pairs are still fully wearable the only thing that is damaged beyond repair is the rubber of the midfoot cover. It totally dried out and cracked.

Back
Top Bottom