Air Jordan XVII Sizing

Hey guys, I was just wondering how the Air Jordan XVII's fit? Because I'm about to pick up a pair of my friend's, its a size 14 in white/college blue/black colorway. The thing is I'm a regular size 13 guy, and I'm afraid this would feel a lot bigger on my feet.
But I heard it tends to run a little small, is this true? My entire collections are size 13, and I was able to get rid of my last two size 12 pairs recently.
I already know it's authentic and DS, he's selling it all for $150 with everything, including the steel case, etc.
I can't say no to that, since I always liked XVII, and I've also seen here in the forum that they're great to play ball with.
Hopefully you guys can help me out. The sizing is the only thing that's holding me back, lol.
Thanks!

Hey guys, I was just wondering how the Air Jordan XVII's fit? Because I'm about to pick up a pair of my friend's, its a size 14 in white/college blue/black colorway. The thing is I'm a regular size 13 guy, and I'm afraid this would feel a lot bigger on my feet.
But I heard it tends to run a little small, is this true? My entire collections are size 13, and I was able to get rid of my last two size 12 pairs recently.
I already know it's authentic and DS, he's selling it all for $150 with everything, including the steel case, etc.
I can't say no to that, since I always liked XVII, and I've also seen here in the forum that they're great to play ball with.
Hopefully you guys can help me out. The sizing is the only thing that's holding me back, lol.
Thanks!

They run just a shade small to me, but def not a full size.  Id say $150 is a great price and if they dont fit just sell them someone else

They run just a shade small to me, but def not a full size.  Id say $150 is a great price and if they dont fit just sell them someone else

mine are .5 size bigger than my usual fit and they still run narrow. the shoe should be fine, you might even be able to wear the lace cover.

mine are .5 size bigger than my usual fit and they still run narrow. the shoe should be fine, you might even be able to wear the lace cover.

thanks for the input guys! hopefully more people will share theirs though.

EDIT: Come'on guys! Any other input on this?

thanks for the input guys! hopefully more people will share theirs though.

EDIT: Come'on guys! Any other input on this?

Back
Top Bottom