AIR JORDAN XVIII OF THE XVIII/V PACK !!!!!!

Eh...
ohwell.gif

Whats up with this ashy suede/nubuck crap JB!? Should have been the White/Red 18's...

Maybe that is jus the sample and the real ones wont be ashy. But the colorway is heat . I love em. This pack is fire if they do the V's right

They are amazing. They are definitely better than what I thought they'd be. Thanks for the pictures.

thanks for the pics these look alright not sure if i want them but ill probably cop the pack just for the 5s

Wow heat! Still bring HEAT! Thanks for the pics...

Don't know if you're still open to suggestion for the website or not but I think it would have been better to use the black background for this shoebecause the white kind of makes the red look pink but any pics are always appreciated.

Thanks Heat.

Damn I love them, I been waiting to see these since I heard of the colorway. I love them.. cant wait to cop this pack .... thanks for the pictures.

THIS REALLY SUCKS....it looks all ashy and crap, if the V's were not my grails i'd pass on this pack.

Thanks Heat....

The XVIII's are nice. I've always wanted a black/red colorway and this is exactly how I imagined them.

Any word on pics of the XIX's or V's?

smh.gif
Those look HORRIBLE.....

the shape and all that is way off from 2003's,
I really thought it was going to be like this

dnzgah.jpg

I'm still going to cop these regardless
smh.gif

I have to see pics of the V's to fully make up my mind on this pack since I'm not really feeling those XVIII's. Thanks for the pics though!

Air Randy needs to get his color saturation under control. As for the shoe, there's not much JB could have done to it, good or bad, that would have madeany difference.

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

smh.gif
Those look HORRIBLE.....

the shape and all that is way off from 2003's,

What's "off" compared to the picture you provided? They look the exact same to me. I think the shape looks different because the angles aredifferent.

Thanks for the pics, heat!

Looks I'll still be anticipating just the XI+XII and the XX+III.

Back
Top Bottom